King and Queen

Hi there another chapter for my story, am writing alot right now but i like it it's fun. And an escape lol. Anyway enjoyyyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen Alice pov:
Let me tell you something about myself. My name is Alice. 14years ago my sister would always say that am to kind to be a queen because i give everyone a second chance and i give the poor money and food.

And there were times I didn't act like a queen. 16 years agoI give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name was Mia. I loved how her innocent hazel eyes looked at me and how her dirty blond hair was so soft.

But that all changed when she got taken away from is in the middle of the night. Everything changed. I changed. I wasn't the soft and sweet queen.

I was the heartless and cold queen. I send every guard to look after her every single day. For 14 years long. I was starting to lose hope...
But then we got a phone call...

King louis pov:
Hi my name is king louis. 16years ago my wife and i had a beautiful baby girl. She was healthy and a happy baby.

And because she was always a happy baby i had a nickname for her sunshine because she was the sunshine in our land.

She was everything we ever wanted and more. I love her and miss her very much.

Ever since she was taken 14 years ago my wife changed,this castle changed,everything changed it was like without my sunshine everything was dark.

Every day we are still looking after her. But we get disappointed every night when we find nothing.
But everything changed again when we got a phone call....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am very sorry for a short chapter but am trying to make the story excited. So I doesn't end to quickly. The next chapter will be about how everyone and everyone looks like and a little bit about themselves because I forgot to do that in the beginning. Am very sorry about that.
I hope you like this story.
See you in the next chapter?
Lots of love
Aaliyah ❤️