Sick baby

Hi hi. Thank you so much for the 1k reads. This is amazing. I never thought it would go so far. Thank you so much.
Here is another chapter.
Enjoy.
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen Alice pov:

Yesterday we had a family dinner.
Mia ate probably something wrong because now she is sick. Which means that i have a clingy baby that won't eat food and wants to nurse all the time.

And doesn't want dada. You know i love Mia but i would be happy if she is back to her happy self. I know maybe it sounds rude.
But am tired and so is Mia and Louis.

Now am sitting infront of the tv while Mia is nursing. Again.

Tomorrow is the doctor appointment. I don't think Mia will be happy but it's to check if everything is okay.

I hope it is. I hope she just ate something wrong.

I hear the door open.
*=alice.                •=louis.

• "hi love"
* "hi honey"
• "how is she doing"
*"she is calm now and slowly falling asleep"
• "it's best if she rest today"
* "yeah i know. But am still worried that it will be something bad you know what i mean?"
• "yeah iknow am worried to. I just want her to be happy because now she is miserable and sad. Because she doesn't understand what's happening. All she understands is that she want's to be with her mama. And cuddle all day and probably nurse all day because it gives her the comfort she needs right now. I'll get her bunny. Maybe she'll feel a tiny bit happier."
I nod. And louis walks to her room.

A minute later he comes back with the bunny in his hand.
I look at Mia and say "look ehat dada got for you." She looks at Louis and i see a smile forming on her face and she makes grabby hands at the bunny.

"Co co" mia says a little bit happier.

After awhile i see she is struggling to stay awake.
"Do you want to go and lay with mama in my bed?" I ask Mia.

She looks at me with tired eyes and nods.

I look at Louis and he says "I'll be in my office. I have some paperwork to do" i nod and head to Mia's room to change her diaper.

After I changed her diaper. And put on a onesie.

I pick her up and carry her to our room.
We lay together on the bed cuddling eachother.
I made sure there where pillows on Louis side so she wouldn't roll off the bed.

I don't know how long we slept but when i woke up it was time for diner.

I see Mia slowly waking up. So i pick her up and bring her to her room. Change her diaper.

And head to the dining room. Louis was in the living room and followed me when I passed by.

"Hi my love. How did you sleep?" He asked
"Hi i slept like a baby. I really needed it. And seems like Mia needed it to" I answer.

We all sat at the table and start eating. While mia is nursing.

After we're done eating. I look down amd see Mia already passed out.

"Am going to lay her in her bed. I'll bath her tomorrow" i say.

(It's not the first time they took a bath. I just forgot to write it. Am sorry)

"Okay I'll come with you i wanna say Goodnight to my little sunshine" louis answers

We both go to her room. Louis changed her diaper and onesie. And lays her down in her crib.

We both give her a kiss and make sure she got everything. You know paci and coco.

I turn on her butterfly lights on and switch the other light off.

"Goodnight my little princess" i say before i close her door i make sure the baby monitor is on.

"I think am going to bed to am really tired. And if Mia wakes up tonight that if had more sleep than today." I explain to Louis.

"Of course. Am going to come with you. Am pretty tired to." He says.

We both shower. And lay in bed.

"Goodnight honey" i say.

"Goodnight my love" he answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi i hoped you liked my new chapter.
See u in the new chapter?
Bye loves 💋