doctor appointment

Hi hi.
Here is another chapter.
Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's pov:

I wake up in my crib. My tummy hurts. It's day number two that my tummy hurts. Mama says i have a light fever.

I don't know what that is but i feel hot.
My tummy hurts really bad so I start crying.

"Mama" i say while crying.
Mama comes rushing in and says. "Am here baby. It's okay." She lays me on the changing table and rubs my tummy. That feels nice. I stopped crying. And look at the bunnies.

I wanna go see bunnies when am better am going to ask to see bunnies.

"We're going to the doctor today. To see what's wrong with you baby" mama says.

The doctor?

"Docwer nu urwt mia?" I ask.

"There going to going to check what's wrong."

After awhile everyone was showered, had breakfast, and ther clothes on so all we had to do was get in the car to go to the doctor.

Mama buckles me in. Now i start to get nervous. The doctor. Sounds scary. I don't want shots. Nu uh.

We arrived at the doctor. And mama unbuckles me amd picks me up.
"Are you ready baby" mama asks. I shook my head no.
"But we have to sunshine it will make you feel better after some time." Dada says.

When it was finely our turn.

The doctor asked what's wrong. Mama explained everything but i was to distracted with everything in this room.

"We are going do some test. Set her on the table please" after he said that i held mamas neck super tight amd start crying. This to scary.

I don't wanna let go. I don't wanna sit on the table alone.

"Your mommy can sit with you if you want?"

I nod my head super fast.

We both sit on the table. The doctor takes some test.

When he's done he said we can go back to the chair.

"Well it looks like she ate something wrong that her tommy can't handle. Did you go out to diner or eat something that she didn't normally eat?" The doctor asks.

"Yes we went out dinner and she ate fried food"
Mama asks.

"Ah i see. A 2 year old can't eat a full meal of fried food. A little bit can't hurt. So I recommend to eat normal food. Like you would normally do. Not to much just little bit's. For the rest is there nothing i can do. " the doctor says.

"Okay thank you doctor" dada says.

And we got back in the car to go home finally.
And you know what i did in the car.

I visited dreamy land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there.
I hope you liked this chapter.
See u in the next chapter.🩷