Family visit

Hi there.
What will happen to Mia's parents?
Will they be okay?
Or not?
Is Mia going to be alone again?
Anyway enjoy ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's pov:

The next morning i wake up in the hospital crib. And the annoying beebing sound.
Don't like it.

I hear the nurse walk in.
"Hi Mia,today your family can visit. Isn't that fun?" The nurse says.
"Mia an uddle wit mama an dada pease?" I ask nicely maybe she will say yes.

"Am sorry sweetie. It's to early. I'll go get your breakfast." The nurse says while walking out of the door.

Why can't i cuddle with them? I have been good. Did i do something bad? I want mama and dada back please.

The door opens and the nurse walks trough with a plate. She sit down next my crib. And tries to pick me up.

I just pull away and say "nu ungwy" and turn around in the crib.

"Mia you have to eat. Do you want a bottle instead?" The nurse asks.

I just nod my head. Am thirsty not hungry.
The nurse comes back with a baba.
She gives me the baba amd i drink a sip.
And lay it next to me.

After some time the nurse leaves. It's just me and sleeping mama now. I don't even know where dada is now. I miss him.

After awhile its visit time.

The whole family walks in. Nonna and papa go straight to mama. And start to cry.

"Hi there little one" auntie lana says.
I just look at her amd turn around.
I just want my mama amd dada.

"I know honey it's not fun. But Mia you have to stay strong and save as many hugs for mama and dada okay? So when they get better they can get the biggest hug ever" auntie lana says.

I look at her with widen eyes. That not a bad idea. No one will get hugies i have to save them all for mama and dada. So they will be super happy.

Suddenly the doctor comes in and says "Mia i have some news for you. You can go see your daddy BUT you can't give him cuddles yet okay? Maybe when he get a little better" the doctor explains.

"YESH!!!!! GO SEE DADA NOW PEASE?" I yell out of excitement.

The doctor looks at me with a smile and nods.
"Yes but you'll have to stay in your crib because your owies didn't heal yet okay?" The doctor says.

I nod my head really fast. I get to see dada.
The doctor calls a nurse for help and rolls my cirb and everything that's attached to it to dada's room.

When the doctor opens the door i see dada laying there with alote of owies on his face and arms and his leg is wrapped in a white thingy.

Dada has an annoying beebing sound to. Amd other things that go in his shirt.

My dada has owies. I wanna kiss them better like mama and dada kiss my owies to make them better. It has to work on mama and dada to right? 

The crib is right next to dada's bed. The doctor lowers the side of the crib that next to dada's bed.

The doctor lowers dadas bed a little bit so it the same hight as my crib. The doctor gently takes my hand and lays it gently on dadas hand.

My whole body relaxes. Like it did when i got to lay on mama when I couldn't calm down.

"Mia mishes ou dada. Com ack pease?" I wisper. Nothing he still sleeping like the doctor said.

After some time the whole family comes in. Some wait at the door. Most of them are crying or have tears in their eyes.

I look at them amd then dada.
"Dada com ack pease! Pease. I gif you any hugies pease. Mia no ike it no mowe." I cry

It's not fun. They need to wake up it's been to long. I don't like it.

I cry myself to sleep with fear they may never wake up again.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am not crying there is just something in my eye.

See u in the next chapter?
If you want to know what will happen...