Meeting

Louis's pov:

I got a call that i have to go to a meeting.
But i don't want to but i have to it's about the letters i get and i hide from my wife. It's for the best.

I walk to the living room where Alice is sitting.
Mia is stil asleep but we'll let her wake up on her own it's still early.

"I have a meeting today. You can go have a mother and daughter day with Mia." I said.

She looked at me confused. "I don't know anything about a meeting."

"Yeah they just called. And told me to come.
I don't like it either but i have to go."

"Okay,when do you have to go?" Alice asked.

I looked at my watch and said "over an hour."

We hear Mia crying. We both walk to her room. To see her stand up in her crib. Gripping the bars like her live dependents on it.

I can tell by the way she is crying and has almost no balance. She is in a younger headspace. I don't know how old.

"Hi there little sunshine." I pick her up and she starts to calm down. She babblrs "da da da da" and then she looks around and see her mama.
She makes grabby hands. And says "ma ma ma ma".

Alice changes Mia's clothes and diaper and sets her in a playpen for tummy time.while we get our clothes on.

By the time we are ready. I can tell that i have a happy toddler. She is playing with her toys and babbling to herself. We eat breakfast together after breakfast Mia is watching some cartoons.

I look at my beautiful wife and say "i have to go. I love you. Bye love." I give her a kiss and walk to Mia and say "dada has to go I'll be back before din din i promise Iloveyou sunshine."
I hear my wife say "bye babe. Good luck."
And mia say "bai dada Mia wobes ou dada"
I melted at the words.

I got in my car and drive to the place we always do out meetings.

30 minutes later I arrive at the place.
I take a deep breath.here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. Am sorry for a short chapter. I didn't know what to write in this chapter.
I think the other chapter will be longer than this. Am really sorry.
See u in the next chapter.
Bye loves.💋