Nightmares

Hi there, today am going to try do more chapters. I don't know how many but I'll try to make at least two maybe more who knows. Anyway. Enjoy. 🩷

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:
I woke up with a gasp. I looked around that am still in the basement. Did i just dream that? "Nononono" I thought. When i heard loud footsteps in the hall.

The footsteps got louder and louder.the basement door is slammed open. I see my father looking at me with a creepy smile on his face. "You really that someone came here to save you?!?" He yelled. "I saw the look on your face when the door opened. HAHAHA. You really thought someone was going save you. HAHAHAHA"he laughed.

I looked at him with fear. "You wanna know who that was? My brother. And he won't save you hun. Believe me your stuck here no one's going to save you." He said. "NO NO NO NO" i yelled.

And i immediately regret it. He looked very angry. It's the first time i yelled at him. "Did you just yell at me?!?" He ask angry. "Am sorry father. I didn't mean to am sorry." I said scared. "It's to late for that. You asked for it." He said.

He took off his belt and slowly walked to me. "NO Father please. Please. Don't do this. Please." I plead.

The first hit came and it never stopped. "PLEASE AM SORRY" i tried to get away.

But hands were stopping me and it was not my father. I tried to look around but i see no one. Everything is dark.

Out of nowhere my father face was super close.
**GASP**

I look around still scared. "Hey your okay baby i promise nothing is going to happen to you" And that's when i see there are two people sitting at my bed.

The lady looked at me with love. I don't understand. I look at the man and see a tear coming from his eye. I need to pee.

God i always need to pee at bad moments. I slowly try to get off the bed. But it's to high. Am to small i don't like it. I feel like am going to cry its stupid i know but it's to much.

"Do you want me to help you?" The man asked. "Eum y-yes please" he picked me up and set me on the ground. "Thank you sir" i said. I ran as fast as i can to the bathroom.

I tried to find something to stand up so i can go to the toilet. By the time i found something it was to late. I peed on myself. God now i definitely look like a baby.

I hear a knock on the bathroom door. Oh no.
"Y-y-yes" I stuttered. "Are you okay? You've been for a while. Can i come in?" The lady asked. "N-n-no i eum am not ready yet." "Okay I'll wait in the room" she said. "O-ok thanks" I stuttered.

30minutes later***

I can't find anything to clean myself. The only thing i can do is go back and ask for help.
But am to scared to do that.

What if they'll laugh at me. I slowly open the door with shaky hands. I take a deep breath and looked at the lady and asked "can you please help me?"

"Yes baby what's wrong?" I told her to come with me in the bathroom. "I had a accident" i looked at her with teary eyes. "Oh baby it's okay accidents happen. Let mama help you"

"Mama?" I asked. "Yes sweety we're your real parents. We wanted to tell you but you needed to use the bathroom." I looked at her with widen eyes. And asked "so your the king and queen?" She looked at me and said "I'll answer all your questions later, first we have to get you cleaned up."......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there,
How are you?
Tell what you think about this chapter.
Lots of love,
Aaliyah 🩷