Forgive and forget

Hi there.
I feel like this story isn't as good as i think it is yk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice pov:

He has showing that he really didn't mean to say those words. Let me tell tou how.

Every morning he wakes up earlier them me. To make me breakfast on bed.

he had given me a big bouquet of flowers. My favourite.

He even made a family date to my favourite place. (a waterfall further into the woods).

He had given me my favourite chocolate.

Literally did everything i love and more.
All in one day.

Today i wake up to see that am alone. Not even a minute later Louis walks in with Mia and breakfast.

I look at him and say. "I forgive you".

He looks at me super happy. And then he asks nervous. With is weird because my husband doesn't get nervous easily.

"Is it it forgotten to? Or only forgiven?"

I look at him and say. "Forgive and forget"

"Can i please please please hug and kiss you?"

I smile and nod my head.

He jumps on me and gives me many kisses and a big hug. I hear a whine i look at mia to see she is trying to get a hug to. I open my arm and she jumps in my arms.

They are basically laying on top of me. I love my family. And am happy this is over.

Mia looks at me amd says. "Mia wan miwky"
Looks like she is done sharing.

Louis goes off me and i take Mia in my arms and pull my dress down. And help her get latched on.

I move it bit so Louis can sit behind us. And i lay on his chest.

I let out a sigh. This is a moment i never want to end. I loom down and see that mia is already asleep.

"Iloveyou alice. Even if you ever would try to kill me i would still love you. I'll always love you no matter what. You and Mis are my. Number one priorities. I'll protect you both frol everything. I'll never keep secrets from you I promise. Thank you for forgiving me".i hear louis say. At the end of that i am crying. I realmy love this man.

"Iloveyou Louis always and forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am sorry that there are some short chapters in this story.
I'll try to make it longer.
Am sorry for a kind of short chapter again.
I really just wanna say thank you for reading my story. So thank you
Bye loves.💋