Let me make it up to you

Hi there. An new chapter.
It probably won't be good.
But enjoy ig?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
King louis pov:

I woke up with a headache. I look around and see that am in the guest room.

All of sudden all the memories hits me from yesterday evening. Oh god no.

I stand up and go to our room to see that the bed is still neatly made so nobody slept in it.

I take some clothes and go to the bathroom to take a showers. Because i need it.

'How will she ever forgive? First i hide secrets from her and then i say those hurtful words.' I thought.

I go downstairs to see Mia already awake happily eating her breakfast. And Alice is lost in her thoughts sitting on the table.

"Hi dada" i hear Mia's sweet voice say.
Alice snaps out of her thoughts and looks at me
And just got up and gives Mia a kiss and says to her "mama is going to take a shower. I'll be right back baby".

"Alice i.." i begin to say but she interrupts me and say's coldly "don't". And walks away.

"Hi sunshine" i say to Mia with a sad voice.
"Wats wong dada?" Sha asks concern.
Nothing sunshine. Go eat your breakfast."

After awhile Alice comes downstairs.
Picks Mia up and says to Mia "let's go out on some pretty clothes".

How can i make it up to her.

*****time skip*******
It's been 2 weeks. I tried to talk to her but the only thing i get is in a cold voice "don't i need time". It's killing me. I wish i never said that to her.

I hear footsteps in the hall so I quickly get up and walk out of my office. And i see it's Alice passing by.

"Alice please can we talk. Or just let me explain please. Am really sorry" she stops walking and goes to my office.

"You want to talk. Let's talk"
*= Alice •=Louis.
————————————————————————
• "about the letters. I didn't tell you because I wanted to figure out if it wasn't fake and I wanted to make sure no one was in danger. I had some people looking for who it was because it couldn't be her kidnappers because they are in prison. Stuck in a cell without contact woth anyone for the rest of their lives. So i started to look for someone whe might be related to them and i found his brother. I ordered The police to arrest him. And he is in jail now. That's why i didn't tell you i didn't want you to worry about anything i just wanted you to be happy. And about the other night am really sorry I don't know why i said that i really didnt mean it. I love you Alice. Please let me make it up to you."

Alice looked at me with teary eyes and said *"but drunk words are suber thoughts..."

•"No,please believe me i really didn't mean to. I don't think of you that way. I love you. Please forgive me I can't stand not being able to touch you or talk to you or kiss you or not being able to see you smile. Cause i swear to god i love that smile. I love you Alice."

*"you have one chance to make it up to me. To prove that you didn't mean it"

•"YES eum i mean thank you.can i kiss you please?"

*"no, you have to earn it."

•"please just on your cheek or even your hand. To show you am grateful to give me a chance."

*fine on my cheek"

I slowly give her a kiss on her cheek.
________________________________
Alice pov:

'Am i being to harsh?'

I just don't know if he meant it or not.
Because people always say that "drunk words are sober thoughts".

Am a little nervous about how he is going to make it up to me.

You wanna kbow a secret.
I know deep down that already forgive him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi,

Dis you liked it?

Bye loves💋