The zoo with mama and dada

Hi there. Here is a new chapter.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's pov:
I wake up because the sun is shine wich means i have to wake up. Yesterday mama and dada talking and dada give mama a big hug and kisses. And I didn't get anything.

But then mama gives me hugs to and then milky. We cuddled the whole day while watching movies it was fun.

But am bored now. I call mama and dada. And i wait forever. And they are still not coming.

I start to cry. Did they leave me?

Suddenly the door opens. And mama comes rushing in.

"Hey baby, whats wrong?"

"Mama an dada nu eaf Mia pease?" I said while crying.

Mama picks me up. And says "oh my baby. We are never leaving you. It's okay. Your okay mama and dada are here. You want me to call dada so we can all cuddle together?" 

I just nod my head because am still crying. I can't seem to calm myself down.

Mama calls dada. He comes in while mama is changing my diaper. She doesn't put back my clothes on so am just in a diaper.

Dada picks me up and says "what's wrong with my little sunshine?" I just cry harder.

"Oh baby come here. Do you want some milky and cuddle all together in the big chair?" Mama asks.

I just make grabby hands at mama. She picks me up. And pulls the top of  her dress down.

I latch on. And stop crying. Just some wimpers here and there.

"That it baby. You can have all the milky you want. No one is going away I promise."mama says.

We all cuddle on the big chair and i love it.
I calmed down no more wimpers.
Just laying in my mamas arms. And dada holds my feet.

When am done eating i sit up.
"Mama" I randomly say.
"Yes baby" mama said.
"Dada, we go?" I asked
"Where do you want to go?" Dada asks.
"Go see raff?" I asked. I saw a giraffe on the tv. I wanna see it in real life.
"You want to go see a giraffe?" Mama asks. Dada looks at mama and says.
"We can go to the zoo today" mama nods and says. "Sounds fun its probably the first time for her. Okay let go put on some clothes and a fresh diapee."
Mama lays me on the changing table and start to change and dress me while am busy watching the bunnies on the mobile.
When mama is ready i see that am in a sort of jumpsuit.

Mama tells me am her pretty baby

After everyone is ready amd the diaper bag is made. We all go to the car mama buckles me in. And they both sit next to me in the car"

"Where to go,your majesty?"the driver asks.

"To the Zoo please." Mama answers. The drivers nods and starts the car.

"Off we go" says dada.

The whole way am bored so I decided to visit dreamland. It's amazing there.

Mama wakes me up. I groan and say "go way mama" i hear dada say "well then I guess we are going to see the giraffes alone".

I wake up super fast and try to unbuckle myself. "No no i wan see raff" i say.

"Okay okay wait let mama help you"mama said. When we get out she buckles me in the stroller.

When dada was done paying for to go zee giraffes. We go inside.

"We see raff pease?" I ask
"Yes but while we're going there we're going to see a lot of animals to see" mama says.

"Raff. Raff. Raff." I say.

I see alot of animals. Wow so many. Dada had learned me what their name. I look around to find the giraffes.

"RAFF!!!" I yell while pointing to the giraffes.

"Yes Mia giraffes. Let's get you out. So you can see the giraffes." Dada says.

Dada picks me up so i can see the giraffes. The giraffe comes closer and i back away a little bit.
Dada pets the giraffe. I look at him with widen eyes.

"Go on Mia it's okay the giraffe won't hurt you." dada says.

I slowly hold my hand out to the giraffe.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.
See u in the next chapter.
Bye loves💋