Hostages (Book 2)

NARRATOR'S POV

Three years. Three years and they've been apart and not one saw the other,One Direction didn't see the Serrano's. Serrano's didn't see One Direction,One Direction didn't see Pierce. Pierce didn't see One Direction,Pierce didn't see the Serrano's. And I'm gonna tell you each of their progress. And all might not be good.

One Direction, finished their tour of their new album FOUR. They're finishing their signing and are starting their interviews, media has been busting with them cause Zayn has left the band. He parted ways from the career but still intend to meet them in Brokewood. After everything that's happened in Brokewood the boys took lessons,they learned how to shoot a gun,they learned how to fight,and how to become the ultimate man.

Harry hasn't stopped thinking about Naomi and the boys haven't stopped talking about and to them,Niall thinks about Aria all the time. In her obedient state. The thought of her smiling and listening to every word he says brings a smile to his face,he thinks about her while being in front of a camera so the smiles had Aria Serrano behind it.

All five of them of hectic to see them again.

The Serrano's, are in a phase. Timothy and Theodore cry on the daily,Naomi is paranoid and the three are worried. Ever since that night at the HSS Aria hasn't done anything. She stays in her room,showers,barely eats and never said a word. They rushed her to a hospital and in the ER but nothing was wrong with her,physically.

The doctor suggested a female therapist and she couldn't do anything. Aria speaks like a robot. Yes, no,sorry,goodnight,and thank you are the only words that's left her mouth for the last three years. She stares at the engraved quote all day and occasionally cries on it,the reason behind her acting this way is what Niall did to her and Mr.Pierce.

She felt something just for it to be ripped away and her feeling at all got ripped out. Naomi and the two T's don't suspect a thing with regards to the reason behind Aria's behavior but its affecting them. Tim and they feel like they failed regardless of how many times Naomi says otherwise.

Naomi talks about it to the boys frequently and even tries to communicate with Aria. Aria even stayed in her room during her three birthday parties. After awhile the therapist diagnosed May with depression and that it reached so deep that she doesn't think there is any hope of her recovering.

Aria's hair reached from her shoulders to the end of her back,her glowing brown eyes,dulled. And her voice as hoarse and rough as sand.

The Serrano's also moved. Theo and Tim didn't want to be found by Mr.Pierce's people so they moved to the other side of town,into a big house and a acre of plain land surrounding it. Next door are only other hacking families and all created a system. If they see one person or car that was never there before,world war 1 breaks out.

Naomi nevered let Aria leave anywhere without her being steps behind. She was scared that Mr.Pierce will take Aria away from her and after the effort of pulling Zachary from Aria's mind,she couldn't let that happen. The thought and memory of Zachary in fact did leave Aria's head because after being told he was murdered there was nothing else to do.

One of them were excited to see them again.

Mr.Pierce,was alright. Always getting into fights. He kept in contact with the outside world and with the people he hired to watch after Aria,he knows her state but not visibly seeing it confused him on how she was still and stale and obedient.

The last part really threw him off edge and only made him itch to get out of that horrid prison,but the thought of her pulled him through. He had big plans for when he gets out and it started with a reunion. Based on his time in a mental hospital the judge thinks that his actions acted upon his illness so with close supervision and meds he'll be able to get out early. And that made him ecstatic.

Because his sentence time in jail was three years.

*************
Till the next episode!?
And I didn't tell you all that's happened over the three years,so stay tuned...
ENJOY!?