Chapter 40

ARIA'S POV

I snuggled further into my pillow trying to ignore the fingers dancing on my arm. They were barely touching me so that caused it to tickle but I still blocked it out. Probability of who was doing this behind me was high on only one person and that's why I turned around,to my surprise it was Zachary. That's another reason why I had doubt,I didn't feel that spider and hot feeling. He flashed me a lopsided grin.

"Zachary? What are you doing," I was temporarily interrupted when he kissed me on the lips. "here?"

He was still half dressed wrapped up in the sheets,suddenly my eyes widened. "I didn't wake up too early,did I!?"

That would explain why he's here, he leaves around four. For him to be here means that I woke up in the early early A.M. hours.

He chuckled. "You didn't wake up early,its actually the perfect time for you to wake up."

I sighed in relief. "I would still be sleep if you would have stopped touching me."

"Couldn't help it," he grinned then began to run his hands up and down my sides. He then brought his face closer to mine "Your skin is irresistibly soft."

Zachary said before sealing our lips again. It was just a mindless kiss until his tongue swiped over my bottom lip,I had to break away. "Morning breath."

His head fell back on the headboard and he groaned. "So what."

Zach flipped us over,blowing my untamed hair in my face. He brushed the tips away then ran his hands through it, "Your not leaving until I get a proper kiss."

It was my turn to sigh then I furrowed my eyebrows. "If it isn't early then why are you still here?"

"Your supposed to be going back home so I'm joining you."

Guess someone filled him in.

"It's 7 something."

I peered in his peak eyes then opened my mouth to say something. Before that could happen though,he crashed his lips on mine slipping his tongue in as well. It took me by surprise and I began to squirm under him,but when his tongue grinded against mine I couldn't stop the moan. I gave up trying to escape and tried to win the fight between our mouths. When he finally released me I tried to throw a glare but he only let out a husky chuckle then rose from the bed.

I showered last night whereas he didn't so after we brushed our teeth, while he was in there,I changed into black high waist jeans and a navy blue ruffled spaghetti strap tank top. I picked thigh high boots since we're going to be in dirt then fixed my hair and makeup. I gave Zachary privacy and left the room,going in the kitchen the same time as Niall. Briefly I came across that he was wearing a light and dark blue striped flannel,black jeans and black and white converses. I took a muffin off the top of the microwave after I started the coffee machine.

"Color coordinated." I said to him while motioning to the both of us.

His attention turned towards me other than the contents of the fridge. Niall's eyes raked over me twice before meeting my eyes then he grinned, "And they say like minds think alike."

I prepared my coffee then sat at the table,biting into the blueberry muffin. Niall sat across from me with what looked like a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich and OJ,at first we ate in a comforting silence until he picked up my phone that was resting face down next to my cup. I watched him examine it then I watched him swallow,saying:

"Can't you get tracked by this?"

I shook my head and washed the bread down with a sip of coffee. "No."