Chapter 8

Aria's POV

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. I looked back at his car when shock took over,when the door opened the car pulled off and I could have sworn that I saw Zachary smiling. I focused back at the door and stepped through while Timothy took the bags.

"Did you have trouble bringing walking back with the bags?"

I blinked several times before looking at Theodore. "Huh?"

"Aria!"

I jumped slightly and and faced forward at Naomi and I felt only one thing,anger. And it was strong like I wanted kill someone . She ran to me and crushed me in a hug,I didn't wrap my arms around her but when she pulled back I was basically boring holes through her eyes. I walked past her and about to walk upstairs to my room when I took the phone out and handed it to Theo,instead of taking it he smiled.

"It was your birthday from this year. Do you want to keep it?"

I looked down at the phone for a while when something in my head told me to say yes so I nodded.

"Then keep it."

I turned it on and went to settings as I went to my room. I set up the wallpaper,fonts,the ringtones (like someone is actually gonna call me),the password and everything else that needed to be done. when I was done I put it on my night stand and bought a pillow to my chest,I rested my chin on it and brought my knees up before I let my mind wander.

My mind was still processing that Zachary was still alive. And how good he looked. For being in jail for three years you'd think that he would come out with scars on his arms and face but his skin was just as flawless perfect as it was the last time I saw him.

 His hair grew deliciously around his face which was tucked behind his ears,he had slight stubble which gave even more proof of him being 24,and his jawline looked impossibly more defined. And his eyes. Before,they gave you a chill through your body by looking at them especially if he was angry and now they look like there's anger swirling in them making them look even more intimidating.

Like he was furious about something. I never imagined seeking him again and I would tell myself,even YELL at myself through tears to stop dreaming about him but not picturing him for years to see him again was a refreshing feeling and made me feel happy.

And I never felt that in so long. While in my thoughts on the side of me,my phone went off. It buzzed and moved on the table and little bells went off. I was surprised to see what I was seeing and quite hesitant to pick it up,but I did and on the locked screen it said new text message. I entered the password and clicked on it and read the message.

Did thy like the snacks u picked?

My eyebrows frowned at the message and my mind immediately went to Zachary but there could have been others watching me go and come from the store and I never gave Zach my number nor ever told him I had a phone so how could of it been him. Was it him? Slowly I typed what anyone would,

Who is this?

I rested my fingers on the side and back if the phone as I waited for an answer. It told me it was read then it showed me they were typing.

The one who had brandon drive you home.

I sighed through my nose before my thumbs glided along the keyboard. Zach?

Yes. so,did thy like them?

I was in my room b4 i saw anyone's reaction.

Are you okay? with evrything i told u?

I'm furious that she would actually do that. knowing all the pain it caused me..i'm sorry she tried to do that to u.

He looked at the message and it took him awhile to respond. Don't ever be or feel sorry 4 the thngs your sister does. You had no intention of hurting anybody and since me and ur sister aren't so fond of each other you were brought in the crossfire. i don't hold you responsible for it,or anythng for that matter.

I still feel bad.

Well don't,u did nothing wrong. Except possibly break a law.

I frowned a little. How?

It has to be illegal somewhere with how beautiful u are. There's gotta be.

And we texted into the night. There wasn't much to catch up on since I stayed in my room the entire time and he stayed in a cell but we found a topic. It was seven when Theodore knocked on the door and announced dinner was ready,he didn't walk in like Naomi does so I yelled back yes before typing,

I have to go,dinners ready.

I put the phone down and went downstairs. When that was done,me never touching the food with my mouth I hopped in the shower. I changed the bandage and put on short shorts and a tanktop and grabbed a second towel before leaving the bathroom. I scrubbed the towel in my hair as I walked over to my phone,I unlocked it and read his 3 minute ago message.

Is it true that u haven't eaten nothing for the past 3 years?

I ate in first three weeks since u left and i drink water everyday. and one of my pills is for me not eating,it gives me the vitamins and minerals i need.

But that's why you were so slim earlier. when i hugged you i felt your ribcage on my chest aria. you have to eat something.

I shrugged. I'm not hungry.

I don't believe that. Get some sleep Ari and i will text you tomorrow.

Goodnight.

G'nite .

I placed it down and hung the towel on a door before lying down. I turned off the light and glanced outside when I spoke without thinking, "This was the special thing you were talking about,wasn't it?"

Then both corners of my mouth pulled up as I thought back to the voice. I slipped into oblivion dreaming about him and I was happy about that.

*********************

Till the next episode?!

ENJOY!?

Sorry its short but the writers block is back and I didn't know how to end it.