Chapter 33

(8o'clock)

Aria's POV

Rise and shine,my mind screamed to me. Whenever I or anyone for that matter wakes up,they usually tighten their grip on what ever they held when they went to sleep and that's how I remembered Zachary and why he wasn't here right now. My eyes opened bright and wide and indeed saw an empty room then I went in the bathroom then out to eat,the kitchen was empty as I wanted it to be then I quickly made a bowl of cereal and a microwaved toaster strudel then ran back in the room. I closed the door with my foot and sat the bowl on the nightstand then plopped back on the bed,my lips were covered in white icing when I saw a crumpled blue piece of paper halfway under the blankets.

I picked it up,flipped it back and forth and when I saw my name the instinct to throw it out evaporated. I put the pastry down and licked my fingers before I opened it,

"Aria if you're reading this,know that you know me more than anyone and can probably guess that this won't be a award winning letter but still I have to tell you this. Only you can make me see the things that aren't  there. Even before the day that we met and even as you are now,sleeping,you make me see the world how it should be. How I know both you and I want it to be, I have to help you find peace with your body guards demise because I feel like its my ultimate job to make you happy. And since that task has been taking so long I hope the next few sentences will fill that part in your heart till all this chaos is over. Apart from my faults,pasts and recent futures,I still wake up knowing your there and against your better judgement you still stick by me. I feel like you and I are closer than me and my only family member and for the first time (though I haven't got the courage to say it out loud ) in my 23 years I realistically feel the feminine love and bright energy that I get when I see you. I don't know if I have the feminine love I was robbed of at just a little child nor does it matter at this point but I can one hundred percent tell you that you have the opposite love that  you was robbed of. And many people would consider this wrong to put for the first time on paper but I love you and that makes us do all the wrong things. I, Zachary Chase Pierce,has fell head over bullets with Aria Lauren Serrano. And it didn't take me long to find that out. And I won't have a problem showing it.
~Zach."

+++
(11:45am)

The bowl was filled with air and a spoon and the remains of the strudel was microscopic. Since I finished breakfast,I've been on this bed doing absolutely nothing. I moved the note through the tips of my fingers so much by now that my fingers grew muscles,crisscross in a oversized shirt and short shorts  I looked down and let my mind overflow with everything it's able to stuff in her drawers. Repeatedly its saying, Zachary wrote you a letter telling you that you are his first love and just yesterday you were gawking at a different guy and had your tongue down someone else's throat that  wasn't Zach's.

How could you lead on a broken man as it is,have him fall for you then still be thinking about Niall?! I don't even know if that makes sense but she's right about me thinking of Niall,but not in the teenage way I did before. My guilt and discomfort is his fault. I had this completely under control of hiding theses stupid ambers that burn in the pit of my stomach but when he did what he did yesterday the fire exploded and made it burned into the walls of my insides,I feel terrible after reading this because I can't believe all the loyalty Zachary has been giving me and here I am kissing behind his back.

Him being the lost love I was robbed of? Who would have thought to say that to me? Who would compare themselves to my father then try to either top or match the love I was supposed to get from him? You have to either be really honest,cocky or brave to attempt that.

I made Zachary fall for me and I don't even deserve it. Hot frustrated tears spilled like molasses out of my eyes and I started thinking why can't I just have a redo? And avoid the second time around running into Niall. In this letter,it says everything someone normally would need to determine their decision so I don't why its taking me this long! I don't even have the slightest proof that Niall might actually feel something so why give up something as incredible as Zach for doubt?