Chapter 10

"Was there the word love anywhere? No."

"As a woman its our job to read between the lines and yes there was. Why don't you ask him?"

Aria's eyes widened. "Ask him what?"

"The obvious question here: Does he love you?"

Aria immediately shook his head. "I'm not asking him that,and you better not either."

"Can't make any promises."

Aria looked at Zachary as he talked in his phone. He was pacing and even though he was in a hoodie he still looked gorgeous and it made her sigh,why is it in a females nature to be attracted to the bad boys? Penelope held Aria's hand to get her attention, "How are you? I heard some things and it honestly just heard like rumors to me."

"If they were about me being depressed then they're facts."

"Do you know what happened to make you get this way?"

Aria shrugged. "Zachary being gone just to find out that he died."

"Yeah he told me about that..he wasn't in his best state at that time."

Aria frowned. "What do you mean?"

But before Penelope could answer Zach came back. "Alright let's go." He took one of Arias hand.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet but I didn't come here just for you two's reunion."

"Zachary's finally doing something other than giving threats and killing people,today is just full of surprises." Penelope said with playful look.

"Ha ha very funny Penelope."

Zachary picked up the bags and each held one as they strolled the halls. Full of smiles,jokes,and admiring looks. They window shopped before they stopped in a café because Penelope wanted a coffee. Aria sat down at a small round table and waited for the two to finish their order but instead of buying something Zachary sat down across from her.

"Why aren't you ordering?"

"We've been through this,I'm not hungry."

"Do you really think in buying that? You never went three hours without eating something but three years and your still not hungry? I can't stand to see you starving yourself."

Aria looked down at her hands when she caught a glimpse of Zachary's. Her eyebrows pulled down as she reached for them and looked at his knuckles and wrists,there were scrapes and cuts.

"What happened to your hand?"

Penelope came to sit down and when she saw what Aria was looking at she immediately stayed out if the conversation.

"It was just a minor relapse but you can't expect me to calm down after what you told me."

"About? Both of your hands are bruised and looked like you got into a fight."

"When you told me about what Naomi did,I lost it as soon as I went home. I probably would of broke every window there if it wasn't for Brandon. But seriously,hearing what you told me about what you went through. I had to take out my anger somehow."

"Soo,what did you break?"

Penelope intervened. "You don't want to know."

Aria ran a hand through her hair and made her add something to her list. "I have to get a haircut too."

"Okay,that's where we'll go right now. Come on."

They went to the beauty salon and Penelope assistance immediately kicked in. She took Aria by the hand and walked to salonist who was sweeping underneath the chair, "Excuse me your not busy right now right?"