Chapter 41

I flushed the toilet to keep the bathroom air as clean as possible then I leaned against the locked bathroom door and cried my eyes out,I cried and cried. My throat throbbed and my body shook violently,I felt like throwing up all over again. His hurt face paints in my mind causing my stomach to twist,I can't believe I said those things. I gave in to Bradley and crushed Zachary,I turned down his love and broke up with him. I made his worst fear come true and I feel disgusting for it.

I choked on my sobs which were loud and I was pressing on my gauze pad under my shirt to rid myself of these unstable emotions,it didn't work. I kicked over the trashcan and toilet brush,tugging at my hair as I started to apologize. I'm sorry Zachary. I called him a lair who murdered his parents then blamed it on two strangers,I accused him of wanting to kill me and a bunch of other stuff. I had to keep telling myself that I did what was right,that it was either this or him dying but was that true?

Dying is a quick state whereas a possible broken heart is a feeling that can drive people to do crazy things,what if I chose to give Zachary a broken heart out of selfishness? What if I wasn't thinking about his safety and was easily willing to give him a broken heart because I didn't want him to die,without putting what he would of wanted in consideration,without putting his feelings in consideration. I screamed at the top of my lungs and banged my head on the door,I then brought my knees to my chest and balled up to continue to cry loudly and silently.

Time past with me like this,in my own world of sorrow and regret. That I forgotten that I wasn't the only one here. A light knock touched the door high above my head then a soft voice.

"Aria?" Louis asked.

It made me cry harder,because he wasn't giving sympathy to the right person.

"Aria,are you okay? You can't stay in the bathroom forever."

I felt sicker at his worried voice and whispered, "I have no where else to go."

He somehow heard me and jingled with the doorknob,I was right,I gave the room to Zachary. I can't take it back.

"My room is big enough for the both of us," he silently waited for me to say something but I never did "Come on Aria,I'm worried about you." Still I stayed quiet "Please at least open the door."

I sighed and raised my head,I wobbled on my feet then wiped my face to make myself presentable. I went for the knob and clicked the lock, I swung the door open as wide as it could go and looked at him. Like a tornado,Louis' face completely changed into a sad one as he took in my appearance. I couldn't even keep the tears down when he wiped whatever off my chin,my chin wobbled and my lip quivered.

"Aw,Aria."

Louis took my body in his embrace and I held onto him for dear life as the loud cries started again, he rocked us back and forth as I buried my face in his shoulder. He rubbed my back and said nothing else and slowly lead me out of the doorway,we walked out the hallway into silence and next thing I knew we were in his room. He walked us over to his bed and sat me at the edge of it,I sniffled and locked eyes with him when he squated down to my level.

He stared for moments. "Please stop crying," he hugged me again "You're to beautiful to cry."

I froze slightly,I pushed him off. "No Louis. Did you see what I did?" The tears fell harder,faster "I hurt him." I lost my voice.

"I ruined Zachary,us."

"Aria you shouldn't be crying,you've been like this for an hour and a half now," I have? "You need to rest before you have chest pains. Shower and stay in here. You can sleep in my bed."

Louis stood up and went over to a dresser and pulled out clothes, "Change into these then lay down." He lightly commanded as he past them to me,I went to the half bath in Louis' room (something I didn't know existed) and did what I was told.