Chapter 29

"Louis can I ask you something?"

He smiled, "That's part of the reason why I wanted to take this walk with you."

"What do you mean by territory?"

He stifled a snicker."I'm sorry if that offended you,I know owned or claimed offends people."

I shook my head. "No,that didn't bother me. I just want to know what it means,I mean...I know what it means but what does it mean?"

It sounded confusing which I'm aware of but Louis chuckled. "Um,well,it means your off the market and unavailable to anyone. No one can be with you or have any contact with you and vice versa,meaning you can't.. I probably worded that wrong but overall that's what it means."

"You mean I can't be with anyone else besides Zachary?"

He looked at me confused. "Your not thinking of leaving because of last night are you?"

I immediately shook my head. "No,I was only asking."

Louis' shoulders relaxed and he sighed in relief. "Good. I don't want to see upset Zachary." I pushed out a little laugh "and yeah,that's what it is. You can only be in one at a time...why are you asking this?"

Because in the far future I don't see myself with Zachary and at the same time I'm still with Zachary.

"It just popped in my head and I thought to ask,that's all."

Zachary's POV
People like to cross others. They think there is no limit and everyone is meant to be played with,well I'm not the one to do it to. I'm going to rain hell havoc on anyone who sees Aria as a ticket to get whatever revenge they have with me,they already technically took her from me even though she's still here. My skin has been burning and itching to kill someone ever since I shot that scum Koby,he spoke about Aria as though she was a disease and as soon as her name slipped out his mouth I wanted him dead. I'm going to make the world perfect for Aria,free from danger. And anyone who tries to change that,friend or not,only one of us is walking away. I have been burning holes in the ceiling and lying on my back since my argument with Aria and I was about to get my phone and dial Penelope and Brandon when someone knocked on the room door.

"Whoever you are I'm not doing anything with the papers or computer in your hand." I yelled to them.

They opened the door and walked in towards the bed and when I looked at who it was my brows shot up. "Naomi," I looked back up "what a unpleasant,unwelcomed surprise."

"I don't have anything for you to work on--"

"I can see that."

"I actually came to talk to you." She finished as she sat on the other side of the bed,at the bottom.

"I'm not giving you an explanation on why I shot Donoghue."

"It's about Aria."

At that I turned my full attention to her and frowned my brows. "What happened?" I sat up "What did you do?"

"Nothing and she's fine. .I came to ask you something about her. Not give you bad news."

We looked at each other when she still didn't continue,so I waved my hands around. "Go on spit it out."

"How is she with you after everything horrible you did?"

And there it is,every encounter I have with someone in this suite aside from Aria has something to say about my past. They fail to piece together that I wasn't with Aria back then when that happened but now in the present,I'm with her and I have yet to commit those 'crimes'.