Chapter 35

My eyelids started to become heavy when my faint smile presented itself.

Niall looked at my laying figure then slowly,in a lullaby tone,sung: "You and me got a whole lot of history we can be the greatest scene that the world has ever seen,you and me got a whole lot of history. . . ."

Niall's POV

I finished from the first chorus to the end of History until she was sound asleep,her hand fell relaxed in mine and her chest fell at a steady rhythm. I moved off the bed careful not wake her and rested her hand next to her head, I couldn't help myself when I moved her hair from her face and pressed my lips on her on her cherry scented ones,I stayed close to her when I pulled back and took a minute to stare at her. Take it all in what I thought would of took more time than it originally has,from her overgrown lashes to her button nose,to her scrunched chin. I left the room trying to see if I can taste the cherry chapstick on my lips and walked through the living room to get to the other side where the next hall was. I was in it's entrance when Zayn stopped me, "Where have you been?"

I looked at him and obviously stated, "The room."

"Have you seen Aria lately? I haven't seen her recently." He began to look around.

"Why?" I asked as I glanced back at the room.

He looked at me and decided to answer (he was debating whether to or not). "I want to see if she's okay about us going back,she didn't seem like she was."

My brows shrugged. That's a pretty valuable reason. "She's fine,not to worry."

He looked at me. "So you have seen her."

I nodded. "She's in the room."

He quirked a brow. "Her room? I checked there."

I lightly shook my head. "Let me rephrase,she's in our room."

Then his brows frowned altogether. "She is?" He began to walk in that direction "Why didn't you tell me that she was waiting for me?"

I scoffed and smirked. "What makes you think she's in there for you?"

He stopped his movement and turned to look at me. He looked to be straining his eyes trying to look for something on me and I shook my head remembering what I came out here to do, "Look I got somewhere to be so if your looking for her,walk in the room and look to your left. She's the figure on my bed,can't mistake the head of hair."

I began walking to my destination but he grabbed my shoulder in a way that made me offensive,he turned me to face him and my skin immediately began to sting but not from his strong hold.

"What happened to Aria?"

I yanked his hand from my shoulder and smoothed the wrinkles in my shirt that he made, "What are you talking about,Zayn? You haven't even seen her yet. There's suddenly something wrong when someone gets tired?"

"Niall don't play these words with me."

"Well your not asking a specific question so I don't know how you want me to answer."

"Did you hurt her!?" He said too loudly and caught everyone's minor attention. I already felt my skin stretching over my knuckles when I stomped in the kitchen,he was behind me when I snapped.

"What makes you think hurt her?" I abruptly turned around "I gave you my word that I wouldn't!"

"Your words Niall,meant nothing to me since we've met Aria now answer the question!"

"No I haven't! I didn't hurt her in any way,she fell asleep and I told her that I will wake her up for dinner." I controlled my breathing and leaned my hands on the counter to calm my temperature down "And don't ever ask me that again in front of everyone."