Chapter 19

When they got back they set up the computers in the living room and Aria went in the kitchen,sitting down for a sandwich and iced tea. She ate in silence occasionally looking down at the counter under her fingers where the note rested and thought how she didn't put what Timothy said into question.

 About forgiving Naomi. She was greedy in getting her own way that she hurt her to achieve it and she won't forgive her for that,Aria knows the traits she carry's some being hardheaded,hotheaded,stubborn,sassy and she holds grunges. She's intending on holding a grunge against Naomi for as long as she remembers what she did and though she feels bad about it,not even what Timothy has to say is gonna change that.

The stool across from her pulled out and who sat in it had blond hair and a habit who scaring whoever he looks at. She sighed as locked eyes with Niall. "You got some guts to do this with tons of people behind me. I don't have time for this,can we do this later? I-I'll repeat the rules to you but can we skip the other part for later on--"

"Aria," Niall cut her off "I'm not here to hurt you or hear you repeat anything. I'm just here to sit."

"You said before.. And the time before that,and the time before that. And the decades of times before."

"You are in pain right now. Mourning is one of the hardest stages to come from--"

"Depression is." She said with her straw between her teeth.

"--And the last thing I want to do is give you more pain."

She just looked at Niall with no emotion making him say, "You don't believe me."

"Well you just choked me,what..yesterday?"

"I didn't mean to,when I cut off your air supply."

"Let's not sugar coat it,you choked me."

"There was something going on when the tour ended and it hit me hard when I was talking to you,I would never hurt you like that. I'm sorry."

Arias' eyebrows flew up and she lost her small train of thought. "D-Did,you just apologize?"

"Like I said,I don't want to hurt you."

What Aria was now thinking was how Niall was no different in earning forgiveness. He nearly killed her which makes Naomi's actions child's play but both are getting the same result,regardless of what Niall was telling her right now she wasn't forgiving let alone believing him.

"Why are you telling me this? You could of just not hurt me,why tell me?"

"I had two things on my agenda when I first met you. The fixing you was my first priority and..I can't say the second. Now that I'm no longer trying to help you the second has become my biggest concern. And challenge. I told you because I don't want you to be scared of me."

"What gave you the idea you scare me?" Aria stood and put her dishes away.

"Because you stiffen whenever I'm around. And in order for this to work. You can't be scared of me."

Aria walked and sat back down. "What happens if I'm still scared of you?"

"I will try and fix that."

"Why? What's your second agenda?"

Niall again inspected her eyes before she saw amusement on his face. "Do you remember when you kissed me at the bonfire party?"

"I was intoxicated." Aria quickly cleared up.

"I gave you a remedy for that beforehand..before we went to that party when I helped you pick an outfit to walk around the house in,do you remember that?"