Chapter 15

At the Pierce Residence Zachary was dealing with papers about his import package that he is supposed retrieve tomorrow morning when Brandon and Penelope came in and they both looked at Zach strangely.

"Did you two have fun?" He asked without turning to face them.

"What do you mean? You think we're together?"

Zachary spun in his chair and shrugged. "I don't know,are you? And it doesn't bother me if you are just don't have it intervene with your jobs."

"We're not,now are you okay?" Penelope asked,pointing at the papers.

His brows frowned. "Why do you ask? I'm fine."

"Your supposed to be on your phone."

"Aria said she can't text me anymore."

Penelope's thin eyebrows shot up. "Meaning you did something."

Brandon chuckled. "Always does."

"What did you do?"

Zachary shrugged again and turned back to the computer. "She said One Direction is back and she doesn't want anyone knowing we're in contact. She said she knew what she was asking."

"And does she?" Penelope asked as she picked up a new stack papers and went to her desk.

"She said yes..so I'm going to her house in a hour."

Penelope eyes widened and spun on her heel. "What?! The reason behind her decision was so they didn't know  your alive,going to her house defeats the purpose."

"Well what do you and Aria except me to do. I'm going crazy right now not texting her,I can't go the rest of the day,it feels like I'm back behind bars. And if I go its a win win,I get to see her,she sees me and her so called family and friends knows their plan failed."

 Zachary chuckled as he signed his name. "They tried to kill me. Many gave attempted that and she thought it was so easy as to let my enemies do it."

"Does Aria know what your doing?"

"No and don't tell her."

"How do you expect me to do that? When she asks what your doing what am I supposed to say?"

"I hate to use this but I'm your boss and I'm asking you not to say anything."

|•7 o'clock •|

Everyone including the two T's was sitting at the table eating when the doorbell rang,some showed confusion and when Timothy went to open the door he was surprised when Zachary walked in. He smiled at the wide eyes and dropped jaw. "Don't look too surprised. Your security was tight but... Don't worry,only I know how to get in,your safe for now."

"How are you alive?"

The smile creeped bigger. "Oh your stuck on that part."

Aria's eyes widened and she basic fell off her chair and followed everyone in the living room. When Zach saw her she was only steps away when he looked down at the necklace. "That fits you. I have a good eye."

"Zachary? How is that?"

He smirked but his eyes never left Ari. "Hello Naomi. I see your scars and cuts had a good way in healing fully."

Naomi looked at Timothy and Theodore then Aria before focusing her attention and mind on Zachary,it only took seconds before his smirk fell slowly and he started stumbling to stand. He clutched his head and looked at Naomi and it only took a minute for Aria to see what was happening,she walked to Naomi and broke the focus.