Chapter 7

Zachary showered while Brandon made a few calls and commands,meanwhile Aria just entered the store. She pulled the hoodie back little to lower any suspicion then looked for aisle 15 where she knew the snacks and beverages were. When she got there she picked tortilla scoop chips with salsa,salt and vinegar Wise chips and sour cream and onion UTZ chips and sat it in the arm basket she picked up up front.

Next she choose honey buns,Pepsi and barbecue twists. She left and went to aisle 5 where the candy was,and picked gummy worms and bears,sour stripes, and minis of snickers,Butterfingers and Hershey bars.

She went back to get cheese puffs before going to the cash register,she went to the self check and scanned everything. The amount came up to 25.60 and when she reached for her wallet out her back pocket,the receipt rolled out and the machine said "Have a nice day and thank you for shopping at WalMart."

She frowned and stared at the receipt,she ripped it out the machine and looked at the head of the self check center. She approached her and cleared her throat to get her attention.

"Hello,I'm sorry to bother you but I scanned the products I was buying and it gave me the receipt when I didn't pay yet."

Her eyebrows creased and she started typing on her computer. "What number station were you at?"

Aria briefly turned around. "10."

She took a few minutes of typing and silence before she smiled. "You did pay."

Her frown went deeper. "But I didn't. I was reaching for my wallet when it shutdown."

"It says right here that you paid with EBT. Everything was paid for."

"But I'm telling you--"

"I'm sorry my girlfriend is little out of it." A voice cut through Aria's sentence. The voice sounded all too familiar to her and sent all to familiar feeling through her body. Slowly using her heel she turned around and came face to face with Zachary Pierce. His eyes scanned over her before they met her eyes and sparkling smile itched on his face, "Aria."

But Aria was at loss of words. Her mouth was open but nothing came out,from everything she was told the past few years and what she made herself forget,her eyes wandered. His hair grew longer and was know longer the color brown but a blond and brown at the roots. His face was sharper as well as his stare. It made her feel intimidated.

He looked more muscular and his skin color popped against his maroon shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark jeans. A million of things were running through her head but one she said barely above a whisper.

"How are you here?"

Zachary didn't hear her as he grabbed the groceries and wished the employee a good day. With all four bags in one hand he used his spare to lead Aria out of the store and to his car. The car was a mini limousine consisting of four seats,not including the passenger and driver seat. Zach put the bags across from him and Ari and shut the door before facing her to see her already looking at him.

Brandon turned around from the driver seat and looked at Aria then Zachary. "What did you do?"

"Me? Nothing."

"I told you anomonously paying for it would freak her out."

"You think me paying caused her like this,"he rolled his eyes "you just want to be right about the situation."

"Well what did you do then?"

"Nothing! I settled the confused conversation about the money then she was silent,and can you mind your business and drive."