The Dinner Of Truth

Four days later in the place Aria is starting to call an asylum, everyone has started to become accustomed to how their day goes (though they have no clue how long they've been kidnapped). Sit around and eat when its served is everyone's schedule and yeah that sounds pretty easy to do but its driving some of them insane. Aria hasn't eaten a grain of food and Niall's starting to see it take a toll on her but she knows she deserves to feel the pain of hunger since its the closet to a punishment she can inflict on herself, she hasn't been doing good mentally either. She sits in the chair all day recalling any memories that has her family in it, when everyone was happy. She's gotten weak and even more fragile, if someone was to touch her while standing right in front of her and she would jump so high from the ground. She has a stained look of fear and destruction in her eye. Bradley even realized it on his daily pick-up to take Aria, he tried not to show his concern since she IS his prisoner and game piece but since she reminds him so much of his deceased daughter it's kinda hard not to.

And it was only gonna get worse by the end of the day.

As of now, Aria was balled up in the infamous chair trying her hardest not to let a weep, a whine, a sniffle, or sob leave her lips to loudly to the point where Niall heard cause she'll never hear the end of it. Like the lecture she got from her 9 trays sitting on the ground still untouched. Her body only barely shook in its back-less purple dress as the whispers occupied the hollow feeling she got in her heart, just then the door opened.

Bradley walked on with a smirk as he and Niall's eyes instantly connected in a glare since Niall knew what him being here meant--but at least he could shower while she's gone.

"Come on, Aria." Bradley then flashed a wicked grin at Niall before turning to the famous Serrano.

She knew what Bradley being here meant too so she stretched out of her fetus position and pushed up from chair, she wiped her cheeks and walked to the door. He offered her a unreadable smile that she couldn't return but then Bradley's eyes caught behind her at the bunch of breakfast, lunch and dinner meals. The smile wiped off his face at the clear evidence at just how much she refused to eat then after glancing down at her figure he looked out the door.

"Come get these trays." He ordered any available guard then turned to Niall.

"I'll bring in a fresh plate."

And with that he led Aria to the room filled with racks of clothes and hair products. Aria frowned.

"Why am I awake?" Because she never saw the inside of this room and everyday he took her from the cell he would press that napkin to her nose so why was she in this room before being drugged as usual?

"You're not sleeping this time because we have a very important event happening," He glanced at his wrist "So we have to hurry."

"This is what you've did every time you knocked me out? Dressed me up?" She asked with disbelief and turned to face the sink lined with professional shampoos and conditioners.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but come on. You can help me." He responded though he knew she was right to the T.

Bradley led her closer to the racks and started fishing through the many dresses.

"I was thinking you're more of a yellow today." He mumbled aloud.

Why was he doing this? Why dress me up just to put me in a box? Who am I dressing up for then and now?. . . Bradley saw me naked?! Aria thought.

"You dressed me. . . with your eyes open?" She narrowed her eyes and took a step forward.

Bradley shooed her away with his hand and went to a new rack of party dresses. "Course not. We had my female coworkers do that, I just picked the outfit."