Chapter 38

Aria's POV

I quickly pulled the coffee towards me and poured me a steaming cup then poured French vanilla in after,I pulled strips of bacon,French toast and fruit cubes on my plate then instantly began filling my stomach. Niall's eyes were on me the entire which I tried to pay no attention to. That and the heat radiating off his body,Zayn gifted everyone with his presence and sat on the far side of the table across from me. He smiled small but noticeably at me then suddenly it dropped and his gaze was behind me,I followed his gaze and it lead to Niall. Who was giving just as deadly of a stare.

The hand that his head was resting in was now a fist and that once playful smirk that was on him when he was teasing about me already having my morning of caffeine was straightened out into a line,he was wearing a light and navy blue striped button-up short sleeve shirt with the signature jeans. His shirt was awfully alot like Harry's,meaning that barely any of the buttons were fastened. Only four towards the bottom was and he left the last three open, exposing his crazily even toned skin. I guess having concerts in the scorching sun pays off, he was the same shade as me which begs the question how since I barely went outside,paranoia does that.

I mean he wasn't even trying and yet when I looked at his arm,the bicep muscle was very distinctive. Workouts' do that to you, which is why I don't try to as much. When my eyes went back north they instantly attached to his.

Niall caught me staring? Oh my God,I didn't even realize I was doing it. It's become a habit that it just happens naturally whenever he's in my vision.

Like any guy,Niall put on a half smile at my embarrassment. He held my stare a while longer then looked back at Zayn then flashed a smirk,I turned my head back to my food and tried to get his chest image out of my head. I looked up at everyone at the table and saw them in individual conversations with one another,it reminded me of when we first met and we had pizza with pumpkin pie for dinner. I smiled when I remembered something.

"Harry,did you ever get everything off your Insta page?"

He looked at me and looked confused for bit until irritation showed. "We had to call the monitor of the website to delete them from every page that reposted it but yeah. No thanks to you."

I laughed lightly."I don't think I apologized for that."

"You did,when I went to your house." Harry stated but I just shook my head.

"I probably didn't apologize,sincerely."

"What made you two do it any way?" Louis asked as he mixed his grits.

"Boredom." Naomi responded.

"It was like destined for me to do it. And the things Harry posted, made it all that more capable." I said,smiling at the memory.

"Well,she kind of convinced me into it,I had no clue who and what you were when I went in her room." Naomi went on.

"I remember when Harry and Aria couldn't stand each other," Liam laughed "It took a while for everyone to warm up to Aria."

The smirk lightened into a smile, Liam was right. And I'm not one bit offended,I was never easy to be friends with because I kept myself guarded. Which I guess is history now because I'm currently in a relationship. Niall helped Zachary in that department by tearing that wall down. Wait. . .it didn't take Niall long to make himself comfortable around me,if anything,it was vice versa. I couldn't stand being around him. While he,was around me very chance he got.

"Aria?"

My head shook it's thoughts away as I looked up at Niall.

"Huh?"