Chapter 23

I splashed water on my face several times trying to attempt to wash the tears away before they ruined my day. I turned the faucet off and leaned on the rim looking up in the mirror,my hair was a mess from the constant raking and my cheeks were rosy from my raised temper. Why couldn't we have gotten through that game without any problems.

Swift and easy and just enjoyed one another presence while we wait for Koby to get off his a*s and type into his website. I groaned loudly and kicked the tile under the sink while I gripped the roots of my hair,maybe I should just call it a day. Yeah,maybe I should just walk straight to the room and don't come out till tomorrow.

Having Zachary's company instead of judgments. Maybe even soak my skin in a bath. It doesn't take two people to put a few people on a guest list so Niall doesn't even need me. "I don't like having to answer to you." If that was so then why ask to play the stupid game anyway and not just go out and ask.

You would of got the same answer either way. Laying it on thick or thin. And if they don't stop asking why I 'choose' Zachary whatever that means then I can pack my bags and move into another room which I'm sure would tick them off even more. Why do they even care as much,he's here to stay and hasn't hurt me yet so why stress over it.

In the midst of my mental conversation someone knocked on the door. "Aria? Aria,its me Zachary are you alright?"

Hearing him say that and everything he's done how can anyone see him bad? I probably shouldn't say what I ser considering majority of it isn't PG but I will say that I see someone who might have found happiness out of all that's happened. So why can't they? Oh I forgot,apparently I'm too naive to see the truth.

"Aria I don't here anything so on the count of one I'm breaking this door down."

Hearing no bluff in his voice I unlocked the door and swung it half open. I looked at him sigh, "Are you okay? What did he say?"

I looked to my left at everyone in the living room before looking at him. "Nothing important."

I released the knob from my grip,stood on my tiptoes and folded my lips over his. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him down to my level before once since we've been together I took control of the kiss by sliding my tongue into his mouth. When we pulled back I smiled towards the other and all had shocked or angry expression except Zayn who was shaking his head smirking.

I looked at Zachary who had slight shock as well then I said, "Now if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna clean my body if that's okay with y'all."

••

I'm walking out the bathroom an hour later scrubbing my scalp with a towel trying to get as much water as I can,I start walking to the hall were our room was when a hand gripped my wrist tight and pulled me in another. My back hit the back of the door as it slammed shut with the knob digging into the lower part of my back.

My eyes adjusted to the new scenery and adjusted to Niall's furious eyes. I got angry at just the sight of him despite the closeness in our bodies then he started talking.

"If you ever try one of those stunts again I'll shoot Zachary right in front of you."

"What are you talking about? And let me go." I didn't bother trying to pull from his grip cause it was useless.

"That kiss you try to use to piss me off. Do it again and it'll be your last."

"Well obviously I didn't try because it worked they way I wanted. Now you know no matter what you say I am not leaving him."

Niall clicked his jaw tight before walking closer till our chest were pressed against the other . He tried to intimidate me with his height while his eyes went down another shade. "Wanna bet on that?"