Chapter 49

ARIAS' POV

For the first time since I've slept here, I woke up warm. I really prefer Niall shirtless when I sleep next to him I don't know why I just like the feeling better, still wrapped in the sheets I snuggle closer to him who was my main source of heat. He was still sleep as far as I know and every now and then he would tighten his arms that are around me and pull me more into him, sighing in relief or content then dosing back off. His breathing was at a slow pace and his heartbeat relaxed me incredibly, a smile appeared on my face at the memory of last night. I didn't regret a thing nor could I if I wanted to, the only thing that went wrong in this situation was that Niall wasn't protected but I didn't think much of that. It wouldn't be so bad to have Niall Horan's baby, right?

And I'm 20 its not like I'm 17 and made a reckless move. And then again my period is near so it's almost impossible for me to get pregnant. I drew patterns on his side with my fingertip, pressed my ear against his chest and nuzzled even closer to him as the joy of what happened between us became to much to not show. I couldn't even begin to explain how I react now to the confession that I wasn't the only one with this burning desire to be with someone I couldn't, he actually loves me back and its because of us both having strong feelings for the other that I wouldn't mind last night happening again.

I started to get the feeling eyes were on me so lazily I cracked my eyes open and let them adjust before they shot open at the brown eyes I didn't expect to be watching me--I actually don't even know these brown eyes.

The man grinned evilly at me before bringing his finger to his lip in a shush notion before he nodded his head west. Still laying on Niall, I moved my head to where man wanted it to and felt my heart drop to my stomach when I saw another man holding a gun. Pointing it at Niall. My head lifted up and I subconsciously used Niall's abdomen to help me sit up when I got a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and faced Bradley as he quietly handed me Niall's gray flannel. He too had the shush sound on his face which gave me the impression that they don't want Niall to know their in here. They don't want me to scream. My eyebrows frowned when Bradley raised and motioned to the guy with the gun so I took the shirt from him and placed the sleeves under my arms, we placed our underclothes back on last night for this precise reason--in case someone came in--so when I buttoned the shirt and folded the left sleeve and tucked it in the right side then folded the right sleeve and tucked it in the left side, I was done and looked appropriate as I could.

Bradley took my hand gently and stepped closer to the bed where he put his hand on my hip and cautiously eased me out of the death grip that was placed on me, he kept my hand in his and led me out the room closing the door before he reached behind him and brought a pair of cuffs to both our attention. I pursed my lips at the rare sight because never did they restrain me aside from when we first was kidnapped.

"For Ian's safety." He informed me with such a funny statement it made me look up at him.

I obliged when he strapped my wrists with the metal as I cleared my throat. "Ian knows I've been taught to fight with these on right?"

"He figured. Your teachers were after all T--" Bradley stopped suddenly and looked panicked as he looked me in the eye.

And that's when I knew why. He didn't want me to react the way I have been for the past few days but I didn't have the urge to. Instead, I pulled a sad smile and nodded.

"Timothy and Theodore."

Bradley looked even more panicked and confused as he looked at me but shook it off and locked my wrists tighter before walking me in a direction. I stayed silent the entire way and just followed silently behind him until he led me into that dinner room, I sat in the same seat as before and bit my cheek when it was right next to Ian.