Chapter 11

Aria spent the entire ride home looking out the window completely on cloud 9 and when they finally got home and she put her stuff away she watched her still favorite channel Disney until she fell asleep soon after. Tim started dinner while Theodore was in his office and Naomi was downstairs with a friend. Around seven Aria woke up and took a shower,she changed into some clothes right before someone knocked on the door for dinner.

Aria skipped a few steps then sat down at her original seat before putting three forkfuls of spaghetti in her mouth. At first the others were startled..before they started to cry. Aria didn't notice this for she was eating while on her phone,when her plate was clean and she finally looked up for her cup she saw the tears and instantly frowned.

"Are you guys okay?"

It took them some time to answer and Aria patiently waited for it. "Your eating. You're finally eating."

They smiled through their tears as Aria looked at them funny. "I was hungry. Oddly when I woke up my stomach felt hollow."

"Would you like more?"

"No thanks. But I was wondering if I can use the basement now,I need to RELEARN how to defend myself."

"Of course. What's in this house is yours just as much as it is ours."

Aria gulped down her Pepsi and put her dishes in the sink before giving everyone goodnights and going upstairs. Her and Penelope texted while she also watched movies and before they knew it,the clock hit midnight. Aria stayed up till three before her eyes gave out on her and she fell back asleep.

***

On the next day much to Arias displeasure they woke her up at eight,it was way too early for her. She showered out the tiredness and put her hair in a high ponytail before changing into tights and a tanktop. She walked down the steps then down the next flight to the basement while Naomi on the other hand was lounging in the living room talking with the boys.

She planned out everything for the day they came and was keeping it secret from everyone. She told them about Arias change not only with her depression but towards her,she took notice that Aria has been acting coldly towards her and she had no idea why.

And it also baffled her no matter how many times she thought it through how Aria can change from staying in her room and looking like a dark pale cloud to having the latest fashion trends and shiny curly well cut hair.

She noticed that it started the day she went to buy the snacks but what she wasn't getting was how can a walk around the block change such a stubborn girl like Aria but frequent therapy,a loving caring family by her side 24/7,and the best medicine money can buy couldn't even scratch the surface. When she told the guys this they didn't think too much of it as Naomi was but Niall..was thinking harder than she was.

He kept rereading the messages trying to find a loophole in what Naomi was saying,trying to see if there was a reason behind it all. Something that Naomi was missing but he couldn't find anything. But with the challenged mind he has he did figure out something. From the time Aria left the house and from the time she got back something happened to her.

Something so big so mind changing that it slipped her out of her state that he put her in. Niall for a second didn't think she was depressed and she wasn't. None knew about it but Niall. The way she's been acting the past three years is just the affect that happens to every girl he has changed. And that's way he knew the therapy and meds were all a waste of time,he just didn't tell anyone.

When Naomi answered one of their questions with "It's like she's her old self again." It surprised him. No one has ever broke through what Niall did to them. No one and with a total of all the rebellious girls he came across the number is at 15. They all came obedient and respectful and never once did that falter.

Aria was the first and that's why from the moment he met her he knew she was different. That's what made him grow feelings towards her and whatever it was to change her,he was beyond determined to change her back. Even if it meant telling everyone about what he's been doing over the years. It crossed his mind that maybe that drug that they took probably has something to do with it but she had that in her for a while.

Why would it change her NOW a week before he sees her? And with Zachary gone thanks to Naomi no one will be able to stand in his way. And with everything about their tour finished they were on their way to Brokewood.

Aria came up from the basement two hours later and went to the kitchen. Timothy also being in there handed her a protein bar that Aria learned is the EXACT one from Mean Girls that made Regina grow weight. It could just be that she watches you many movies but still she smirked as she thanked him and went upstairs for a shower.

She opened the door to her room and went to her closet,she took out warm comfy clothes and went in the bathroom taking a well deserved half hour shower. When she got out and put her hair in a fishtail braid then put her clothes in the hamper and saw something on the center of her bed. As she walked closer to it she saw a clearer vision of a medium sized box with a white and good ribbon on it.

She sat down on her bed and carefully took the wrapping off and inside sat a gold necklace with a diamond incrested crown at the end and inside rested a diamond. Aria looked at it in awe,completely baffled by how such a gift got its way in here and who would spend that much money on her. Her mind immediately thought of who would send this but she looked around for a sign.

A letter,SOMETHING to tell her who sent it but was felt with nothing.

Nothing but a beautiful necklace that instantly became her most prized possession.

***************

Till the next episode?!

3 out of 4.