Chapter 12

Today's the day. The day when they go on their year break. Naomi was beyond excited so excited that she didn't sleep last night,she stayed in the living room all night. Aria didn't pay attention to Naomi's constant smiling,random giggles or her hopping and skipping. She also didn't keep track of when she would have to see Niall again so she didn't know it was today.

She's been to the basement and in her room the entire day doing nothing but texting Penelope and Zachary who says that he never sent her a necklace. It was around 6 in the afternoon and Naomi was setting out snacks and tidying up the place. The twoT's were having a phone meeting in their office and Aria just started watching The Mortal Instruments when the doorbell rang.

Naomi practically jumped to the door and as soon as she opened it,a smile was given to her along with bright vibrant green eyes. She squealed and jumped into his arms and they held each other equally tight. Due to the height difference Nia was technically off the ground when he kissed her,not to far after someone separated them from behind Harry and crushed Naomi in another hug. It was Louis.

After everyone got their share of hugs and tears Naomi let them inside before she went to get Tim and Theo. They all shook hands like men but Louis and Harry went in for a hug anyway,they all sat down on the couch and immediately started raiding the food when Theodore yelled up to Aria. She paused her movie and brought her phone with her as she was fast yet steady when she went down the steps.

She walked into the kitchen where he was. "Yeah?"

"There's some people here who want to see you."

"Who?"

He smiled and nodded his head towards the living room. "Go see."

A small smile spears on her face as she leaked out the kitchen and a few steps before she was in the doorway. Time seemed like it stopped her eyes went and scanned all the faces in the room and they were just as surprised. Their eyes trailed over her face and body before Harry was the first to get up and rush to her,he hugged her tight and spoke in her ear of finally seeing her but she never wrapped her arms anywhere.

Instead she stood there still in shock. When he pulled back and looked down at her and her masked skill showed itself as she smiled to hide the feelings she was feeling,she walked into the living and to each of them and when hugs were given Aria felt like she was getting sick. Like she was about to throw up everything she ate.

She excused herself then took a step back and turned around to have her face hit a hard,cologne scented chest. She slowly raised her head and her eyes locked with his blue eyes. He looked just like in her dreams except here his hair was going back to its brunette color. And the blue eyes that haunted her were slightly darker and made her even more light headed. A tiny smirk only meant to be seen by those close to him played on Niall's lips as he looked down at her body.

"Aria."

A hand flew up to her mouth and she pushed past him up the steps and to the bathroom. She emptied her protein bars in the toilet as tears stung at her eyes,when she lifted her face up she sat there and silently started crying. At first. Her sobs became audible and her cheeks soon became rosy and wet. She turned the faucet on and washed out her mouth before wiping under her eyes and her cheeks,ridding herself of any evidence that she was crying.

She refused to look at herself in the mirror as she spun around and flushed the toilet. She made deep breaths and closed her eyes trying to keep her emotion under control. She had to go down there,she thought. She had to show them that their was nothing wrong. No matter how many hurting memories came back. She ran a hand through her hair tugging at it before her feet walked her back downstairs.

They all showed concerned faces as Aria pulled up a smile.

"I'm fine. It was just the protein bars,my stomach wasn't agreeing with them."

She walked in the room and sat down in any available seat before picking up the bowl of cheese puffs. Chatter soon started and Aria was involved frequently by the boys,Zayn intentionally tried to put a real smile on her face and he was successful approximately three times. Aria and Niall occasionally locked stares considering Niall never stopped looking at her and whenever she noticed it he'd smile and she instantly look another way.

She took her phone from her shirt as it chimed and looked at the text she got from Penelope. They were playing would you rather before any of this happened,Aria's question to her was would you rather marry Nathan Skyes or Justin Bieber and she replied 'They're both tempting offers but I'm gonna have to go with JB. I like my men with tattoos,you and I both can agree with that.'

A smile appeared on her face as she texted, Zach doesn't have tattoos.

Are u sure bcuz I saw differently this morning.

And what did u see?

A tat on his chest rite above his six pack 😉. Its new though bcuz he had to change the bandage.

What was it?

IDK. He cleaned it and I was from afar. But now you have a tattooed boyfriend.

"Who's Penelope?"

Aria jumped and hugged her phone to her chest and looked to the side of her at Louis "...Just a friend."

He chuckled and grinned. "Okay,nothing you have to get offended over."

"I wasn't offended,you were looking in my screen,it startled me."

*

They stayed up watching movies on Netflix and catching up till 11 when everyone crashed anywhere and fell asleep. Aria went to her room turned her TV off and plugged up her phone before lying down but was completely unable to sleep as swiftly as she was before.

**.

The next day was their as Naomi called "play day" and everyone but Aria was excited about it. She went in shower,reopened her cuts and didn't really pay attention to actually bathing. When she got out she changed into black skinny jeans a black spaghetti strapped tanktop and black with a red bottom stilettos.

She wore her original black eyeliner,mascara and red lipstick before pushing her hair off her shoulders and grabbing her phone leaving her room. She strolled down the steps and into the kitchen trying to eat before anyone else walked in the kitchen. The bathroom in the hallway was being occupied as well as Naomi's,more than likely.

She sat and started her bowl of cereal checking her phone when someone else walked in,not to her knowledge yet. Niall stood in the doorway watching her. The minute he saw her last night his stomach filled with an unfamiliar mixture of feelings. Happiness,anger,unsteadiness and determination.

It felt so good to see her again and she looked so vibrant. Her skin completion was lightly tanned unlike what Naomi said,her eyes,lips and cheeks were filled with color. From all the fans he has seen over the three years,she tops the stunning charts. Too beautiful which stayed,let's hope her stubbornness didn't he thought as he reached over and tucked some of her hair behind her ear and took a seat next to her.

"Aria,I believe you and I didn't share a welcome back gesture. Or even a hello."

***********

Till the next episode!?

My debt is done!! Enjoy!