Chapter 24

Zayn's lips parted though he didn't say anything after a while. "Excuse me? Did you say you like Niall as in friends?"

"No I mean like as in how I like Zachary."

He just looked past me in utter shock and I couldn't even see him breathing. My heart is pounding at hearing my feelings aloud. "Please say something."

"This..makes sense. And is totally going to end badly."

"And I think he might know."

He looked at me. "Who might know what?"

"I think Niall might know I have feelings for him. You have to help me with this."

"Okay first don't put Niall and feelings near each other in the same sentence,secondly why do you think he knows??"

"He kept dropping hints and had that smirk he always wears when he knows he's right."

"Well he IS right. How long have you..felt this way?"

"Technically and untechnically," I chewed on my bottom lip "3 years."

"Three years meaning,while...we were on tour." He started shaking his head.

"They were barely microscopic before I met Zachary then I tried to get rid of them when everyone left but they came back anyway. And now I feel horrible whenever I see Zachary."

He made a face of distaste."Your not imagining Niall when your with Zach are you?"

"Okay no,it has not got that far. My feelings aren't as strong,that's why I'm here. You have to help me get rid of them before they do."

"I don't think I can. That's entirely up to you."

"Please don't start quoting Shakespeare." But he did anyway.

"No one has control over their hearts. They lead to which ever direction they feel is right."

"But Niall isn't right in any way."

"On a bad scale you have to be honest with yourself and see that Niall and Zachary comes side by side. Not one behind the other," I put my head in my hands "you just have to see who you think about more and that person is likely who you should be with."

"This was supposed to be a conversation where you tell me all the horrible things Niall has done not you giving me the green light. And I don't think of Niall,I just can't stop looking at him when he's around."

"So your attracted to him. You don't like him."

"That's still the same thing and attraction is gonna turn into something bigger sooner or later."

"And why waste my breath,you know what he did yet your still falling for him."

My head shot up. "Okay lets make this clear,I'm not falling for anyone."

"What are you two talking about?"

I jumped and turned towards the door at Niall who had his arms crossed with a smile.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Just got here,why is there something you two have to tell me?" Niall looked at Zayn.

"No. Absolutely nothing." He replied.

"Me and Aria have to go back to computer watch." Niall said motioning to the living room.

"Right. Well get some sleep Zayn and I'll see you in the morning."

I slid off his bed and past Niall to the couch. It just turned 7:30 and me and Niall was the only one in the room. I sat the furthest I can away from him and got comfy on the couch when I released a yawn and Niall came into the room with folded cloths in his hand which I learned to blankets and pillows.