Chapter 2

|PRESENT DAY|

Naomi was right now in the back of the house in their training room,assaulting a punching bag. Swift kicks brutally made bruises on the black leather as she let her anger out,every time she came in here in reminded her of why it was built there in the first place.

Because of Zachary. It all started a month when the boys left for their tour. She felt powerless when she was kept in that house because her fighting skills were useless against Zachary's cousin, so she found this drug addict that experiments with drugs. He mixed them together and made a certain one, a blue one.

He described it as a serum that is injected in the heart of a human and it gives him/her abilities. Abilities to afflict pain one a person by focusing,pointing,touching. Naomi immediately wanted it and so she got it. She also thinks that the reason Aria is the way she is is because of Zachary and she also thinks that Aria got feelings for him because he did something to her.

So she told Aria to get the injection with her. It costed 2500 for one person but Nia didn't care because her and her sisters safety meant a lot to her. They got the injection and everyday after Nia would practice with it,Aria on the other hand never used it once. She got it and never tried it,never saw it,never wanted it.

Nia mastered the ability to use it and with every good thing,there's a bad. When they got the serum it erased their memory of how to fight, that's why they got that room. In summary, Nia and Aria got a cool blue liquid flowing through out their body that produces power to harm whoever they focus it at.

ZACHARY'S POV

I combed my hair back and fixed the collar on my blue shirt,looking in the small metal mirror they provide. My cousin was on his way to pick me up from this facility. Today April 20,2015 is the day that I get released and I had big plans.

I walked out the cell for the last time and through the walls before the sun beamed on me. The black Lamborghini pulled up and I put my shades on before sliding in the vehicle, the door closed and I immediately rolled the window up and faced my cousin.

He smiled. "Hello,Zachary. How ya feeling?" He asked as he picked up the files in his hand and his driver drived out the parking lot.

"I'll feel much better once you tell me about her."

"Well,they sent her to a therapist and she diagnosed her with deep depression."

I opened my mouth but he put his hand up.

"That's not all. Naomi and her took this medication concoction and now she has something flowing through her."

"Why would she do that?"

"Word is to protect herself from you."

I took the shades off and folded them. "You heard word or that's what you think?"

"Bro,I think that she succeeded in making Aria hate-"

"Don't say it," I heavily sighed and looked back up "let me see the files."

He handed them to me. These files were...burrowed from the office that Aria goes to,I opened it and saw her date of birth certificate. And a photo of her.

"Is this a recent photo, in her twentieth year?"

He glance at it before taking out his phone. "Yup. That is how she looks right now too."

My brows frowned at the picture. She looked so lifeless, bags weren't under her eyes but the color in her lips and cheeks weren't there. She looked like a pale,bored ghost. And I didn't see where her hair ended but the pic stopped a little below her collarbone. When I looked in her eyes I saw a broken hollow girl and it angered me.