Chapter 32

Zachary pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. "Sadly yes but it will only be for maybe 3 weeks,4 at most. I wanted to tell so you knew where and when I leave and return. Also I won't leave you completely, I have others around this place with the only one assignment 'keep the best possession of mines out of the hands of others'."

"Okay,everyday 6 to 6 for three weeks four at best... Alright."

"Alright? So your fine with it?"

"Yeah,you have a quick thing you have to take care of. It's fine by me just don't get yourself hurt."

He smiled when he nodded. "Safe as a man six feet under."

I rolled my eyes. "That's a horrible comparison."

He kissed my forehead then stood up,when he was out of eye sight I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Distance. I need to put distance between me and Niall,and keep our conversation strict. This can't ever happen again,I'm just going to go out there and ask Zayn to help me with the satellite and. .keep as much distance between us. I spun around to the computer and checked if it was still useable. When it was I walked out of the room and to Zayn's,I braced myself then knocked on the door. He opened the door and I kept my eyes trained on him, "Can you help me with something?"

He saw that I was tensed and that my eyes were strained so his answer sounded like a question. "Sure?"

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the kitchen where I sat my laptop on the counter then when we were sitting down and I was rebooting the system he asked, "Is everything okay?"

I kept it cool. "Yup,why wouldn't it be?"

"Well when I walked in the room you looked pale when I saw you,flustered even."

"Uh,nothing went on. I was just waiting for you to come back."

"That," he continued "and Niall was looking different than normal. He looked anxious about something,he pulled out some of his hair and kept looking at the door,that told me that something happened." He said as he turned the computer towards himself.

My leg tapped on the bottom arm of the chair. "I have no idea why he was acting like that,I have nothing to do with it. Can you help me find a satellite close to the building we met Ian in?"

Zayn looked at me suspiciously then slowly started nodding. Niall was panicking? And anxious about what?

+
Zayn helped me with satellite and we past it off to Liam and Naomi to send a wave to Ian,now me and Zaynie were looking for the takeout menus for Pizzahut, Dominoes and the Chinese place that the name was to foreign for me to pronounce. Zachary was dealing with something on the computer in the living room that has something to do with Penelope so he told me. Speaking of,I haven't talked to her since the masquerade. Which I guess is a good thing cause I can't lie to her nor can I tell her everything then risk Zach finding out,it's best if it stays between me,Zayn and Niall.

Zayn pulled them from under the toaster oven and yelled, "Pizza or Chinese!?"

A few seconds went by then they yelled in response, "Pizza!"

He tossed me the pizza hut menu then I grabbed my phone off the table and hit redial,when the food got here everyone sat either on the couches or on the floors in the living room. Only a few of us were doing something when the front door opened,and no one was gone except the man with blond hair. I kept a strange face and calm attitude as he threw the key card on the island in the kitchen and sat down across the boxes,he temporarily stopped and looked at me but I didn't acknowledge nor returned the favor. I kindled a conversation with Louis when Naomi said something.