Chapter 16

Hours. The longest out of seconds and minutes . Aria cried non stop to the point where she wasn't able to see,hugging Timothy's lifeless bleeding body. Once those hours passed the tears stopped. Like their was limited supply and she just used it all up,her body went numb as she just sat there while the world around her went on.

The boys didn't feel as much pain as her and Naomi was telling but there was definitely something in their emotions.

 Not only that but all of them grew scared.

Seeing Aria react the way she did it frightened them that this change in guardianship could retrigger her depression. Having someone TWO someone's that shared a big part in your life  die in front of you can have a big toll on you and anyone can say that from experience or no experience. Naomi who was crying in the arms of Harry walked over to the many guards who came to help and thanked them.

"We are so sorry for your loss,if their is anything you need,now that we are here to help."

"Do you know what happens next in this situation? B-because I don't think we're supposed to take the bodies to the hospital."

"Yes,they're supposed to be transported to the HSS. They're supposed to have a discreet death."

Naomi glanced back at her deceased guardians,she wiped her cheeks and hastily nodded her head. "Yeah,um do you think--"

"We can do it. It's no problem."

"Thank you."

They left the house to retrieve what they needed. Naomi shut her eyes for a brief moment as a wave of tears came at her. Harry reached for her hand and held it tight when she looked at Aria who was still sitting next to Timothy's body with her hands on her lap,looking straight ahead.

It looked as if she wasn't breathing,as if she was a statue. Liam touched Naomi shoulders which even that she jumped from.

"I can't imagine what your going through but we can't stay here."

"Liam's right. Those men can come back and you and Aria shouldn't be in this house with everything that's going on."

What was going through Naomi's head was what could happen to Arias mind. As she started getting better,she had lesser visits to her therapist and sooner or later Timothy and Theodore told Sara that we no longer needed her. Naomi wasn't so sure now. She barely nodded at them then Niall said, "I'll go find a car."

Zachary approached Aria and sat across from her. She not once glanced at him but to the wall behind him and to Timothy.

"Aria we have to go."

Aria looked at Tim and touched his hair.

"We're going to a hotel and sort this all out,okay?"

Still Aria sat in the same stance. Zach reached for her hands and pulled her off the ground,he held her hands tight as they both walked outside and to the van Niall found. Zachary sat her in the second row and strapped her seatbelt before walking to the drivers seat. "I know a hotel we can go to but we're gonna need cash not credit."

Zachary drove onto the highway. The car was deadly silent as the rain began to fall,Aria watched the drops hit the window beside her when it reminded her of a time in autumn.

The leaves were their dark colors and was just starting to fall. It was her and Naomi's birthday and they were playing on the front yard of the house they had before this one,running around tossing leaves in the air while being chased by Tim and Theo. The crisp air brought goosebumps on her arms and made her cheeks rosy as she squealed when Tim caught her and threw her a few feet in the air.