Chapter 9

Narrator's POV

Have you ever been on your phone for so long that the back starts to get hot? That's what's happening to Aria and Zachary. They texted from 6 in the morning to 9 which is when Aria had to go for breakfast and her medicine,and she went downstairs quicker than she ever did. And she drank her water with a smile on her face and the three noticed it.

It made Timothy and Theodore feel like their hearts got lighter and made them smile. When she put the cup in the sink she sat down at the table and just moved her eggs and waffles with her fork with her smile on full display as she was thinking of him. When Naomi saw her smile she smiled widely,and it gave her hope that there still might be a way for her to come out of her condition.

When Theodore said that she can go back upstairs if she wanted she ran up them. She jumped on her bed and instantly grabbed her phone.

Please tell me u ate ur breakfast?

She looked at the message and didn't know how to answer and since she didn't he already knew the answer.

Wat kind of food do u like?

U mean flavor wise or my favorite thing to eat?

Both.

Aria closed her eyes to think and thought back to all the foods she used to eat. She opened her eyes and typed, Sweet,crunchy and nutty. And i love spaghetti. Why??

When Zach read it a smile crept on his face. No reason.

Brandon like and disliked the reality that Zachary and Aria reunited but the only reason he disliked it was because Zachary never heard him when he spoke and he never lifted his face from the screen. And he liked it because seeing Zachary smile as often as he was. The only time he saw that many smiles was when him, Zach and the twins was at their old house.

When he visited him in jail there was never a smile always anger at the news he was receiving about Aria. He's glad that Zachary finally got what he wanted like he always does and he will make sure that never changes.

Slowly Zachary changed Aria. Throughout that entire day he spoke to her,listened to her and showed just as much concern as he did when they spent a week together,if not more. He kept his promise and was undetected as he brought the real Aria back. By the next day Aria was listening to her favorite music,in her closet sorting her clothes into outfits before hanging them up and she brought her makeup back out.

Her anger towards her sister only grew everytime she spoke to Zachary. She's still hurting herself and whenever someone walked past her door they heard little laughs and giggles and her smile and laughs brought life back to not only the family but the entire house.

Aria got in the shower and changed into a dark blue tanktop,black skinny jeans,a black leather jacket and leather boots that came little past the knee and had a medium sized heel. She applied mascara,lightly added dark eye shadow and strawberry colored chapstick.

If you haven't caught on to her taste of clothing from now and when she was at the Direction house she got rid of all the colors between yellow,sky blue and pink. And now its filled with red,black and purple. Almost all her broken parts were glued together except for her still not eating and sometimes crying from the dreams she been getting about Niall.

Right now she was going to the mall because that was the only place their was a clothing donation store. Tim and Theo let her go and Naomi tagged along at last minute,Aria put her phone in her back pocket before leaving her room. She strolled down the steps and nearly ran into Theodore.