*Mature 16+* Chapter 48

ARIAS' POV

Everything changes. This changes all. Not the fact that I'm in Bradley's arms being carried back to the room a gesture made by his own will but what happened earlier, the information I received. The lie I was fed. That changes everything. A guard kindly opened the door and immediately Niall stood in front of Bradley, taking me from his arms mine having to hook around Niall as I tried to stand on my feet.

"What happened to her?" My efforts to stand turned futile because Niall's spare arm buckled my knees and he effortlessly walked and sat me on the center of the soft bed.

"She fainted from emotional stress. The blood happened from her lack of nutrients in her system."

"I told him too." I heard Niall whisper by my ear before bringing his face closer to mine and patting my hair down the side of my face, resting his big hand on my shoulder while cradling my jaw, looking into my eyes.

"Since she won't eat we have a medicine she has to take." Niall pulled away from me and walked closer to Bradley as he pulled out a small glass bottle.

Just as Niall was reaching for it, it was snatched back. "We'll be by often to give it to her so none of you get R&J thoughts."

Romeo and Juliet. I used to go along with that saying but after I read it, it made no sense. They died one after the other, not the same time.

"And that cut of hers is getting bad so it needs to be stitched, would you prefer I do it?" Bradley asked as he searched in his back pockets for something, looking at Niall.

Bradley can stitch? Niall can't stitch. Bradley can't either and my cuts wouldn't be ' bad ' if I cleaned them daily like I used to before I was kidnapped.

"Not even if I was dying." Niall snarkily responded before putting his hand out, Bradley setting needle and thread in it.

I think I might faint again.

Bradley turned his eyes  to me then slipped past Niall and approached the bed. My eye followed him until he crouched down and held a small white pill.

"You need to take this." Instantly my eyes screamed no for I was not about to take an unknown pill that works for who knows what.

"You have to, otherwise you'll feel the needle. And your stress level is already high so I'll force you if I have to." Bradley trapped our brown eyes then rose his brows.

It's not like I have much of a choice, no wait, I do. Take it willingly or choke on it as it gets shoved down my throat. After the drug went dryly down my throat Bradley dismissed himself, leaving us alone. Niall was toying with the needle while walking next to me, he set the materials down on the bed then crouched next to me searching my eyes.

Not that again.

"Please don't read me." I whispered, scared of my voice.

I can't stand when they find what they're looking for.

Niall lifted his eyes from my lips. "Are you alright?" He asked me in a soft tone as if talking in his regular strong accent could break me.

"No but I don't want to talk about it."

"You have too," He replied instantly  "Or you could faint again from thinking about it."

"I'll talk about it just not right now." I spoke truthfully which he sensed for he nodded his head next.

Niall inhaled deeply as he reached for the thread that was connected to the pin.

"Do you want to lift your shirt or--"