8) 👫

Samander Main, Kinara Tu,Jo Bikhru Main, Sahara Tu 🌷

Jo Bikhru Main, Sahara Tu 🌷

✤✤✤✤✤

"Arizzzzz" Mehwish shouts his name again while switching on her phone's backlight.

"Ariz" first time, shaheer saw a panicked and scared mehwish who was desperate to meet her brother. He called her while opening the dusty door.

"Aapi" they heard his muffled voice again which was very weak and fragile.

"Aaye Laila Majnu wahi ruk jao" they were entering inside the main portion of the bunglow when heard a crackled old voice.

(Stop there only)

"Dekhiye hum Laila Majnu nhi hai" before shaheer could say in return, Mehwish blurted out furiously making the person laugh dangerously.

(We are not laila majnu)

"Toh phir Miya biwi ho?" Whole bunglow was dark and dusty. Even the doors and windows were jammed. Main hall of the bunglow have several rooms and because of emptiness their voice was echoing which makes difficult for them to find out Ariz. Only the kidnapper voice was audible which was irking Mehwish alot.

(Then husband and wife?)

"Aapko sharm nhi aati, ek nek, shareef, dil se masoom, khubsurat aur haseen ladki ke bhai ko kidnap krte hue?" Her tone was furious and loud making person chocked at her introduction.

(Aren't you ashamed of kidnapping the brother of a noble, respectable, innocent at heart, pretty and beautiful girl?)

"Haan sahi keh rhi ho tum" he laughed while stammering his stick on the floor making a creepy loud noise.

(Yes you're right)

"Uss jhingur ko kidnap krne se accha tha ki hum tumhe hi utha lete" he added while clapping this time making his other gang members joined him.

(It would have been better to have picked you up instead of kidnapping that cricket)

"Tameez se baat kro" shaheer warned them after hearing his crap thinking.

(Talk politely)

"Aur ariz kidhar hai?" He added while trying to figure out the source of his voice .

(And where's ariz?)

"Meri jeb mei hai, aa aakar lejaa" sarcasm and creepiness was showing in voice making Mehwish start losing her patience bit by bit.

(He's in my pocket, come and get it)

"Ariizzzzz" Mehwish shouts his name again while knocking the doors one by one.

"Aaye Majnu apni Laila ko samjha ki itna shor na kre" one of the person shouts at her with gritted teeths.

(Tell your Laila not to make so much noise)