4)💞

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Past:

Whole house was filled with guests and everyone was busy in doing their respective work except him, who was busy in admiring her who was busy in serving tea and snacks to the ladies while putting her hair strands back behind her ear again and again as her heavy dupatta makes her silky hair falls down everytime she bends.

"Bhot sukriya" an old woman said while snatching the tray from her hands and kissing her forhead.

(Thank you very much)

"Allah apki zindagi mei tamam khusiyaan bakshe" she added while holding her soft hands and kissing on them.

(May god give you immense happiness)

"Ammi jaan, saara pyaar sirf aaliya ke liye aur mere liye?" a girl said from behind who was dressed beautifully making both chuckle.

(Mom, all the love just for Aaliya and me?)

"Naaziya, aap toh humari jaan hai" that woman replied while signalling her to come near.

(Nazia, you are my life)

"Aur humari bhot pyari aur acchi dost" aaliya added while hugging her tightly.

(And my dearest bestfriend)

"Naaziya, apko bula rhe hai" one of the lady interrupts them making them remind of the function which was going to happen soon 'Naaziya's Mayoon'.

(Naaziya, they're calling you)

Today was Aaliya's  bestfriend 'Naaziya' mayoon. Naaziya lives 3 streets far away from aaliya, as her marriage got fixed, aaliya comes to her house everyday for the preparation as nazia had only her mother and brother who mostly stays away  from home for business work.

 Naaziya lives 3 streets far away from aaliya, as her marriage got fixed, aaliya comes to her house everyday for the preparation as nazia had only her mother and brother who mostly stays away  from home for business work

One by one all ladies from her neighborhood and relative come on the stage to put the yellow mixture on her while aaliya was sitting beside her while clicking pictures with her unaware of someone's continuous stare.