Important 💛

I don't wanted to publish this but have to because it is necessary.
*Read it carefully*

Here, first time I'm speaking for myself....*my work*

Few hours back, I found someone copying my writing style...not just my writing style, my way of writing (past and present scene), my way of adding pictures, my way of adding few lines at the top *song and shayari*

It's saddening and hurting, how can someone literally copy your style and saying like.....I did because I like your style so causally? (Ice cream hai kya?)

*Don't you have any shame to ask me first?*

My stories are dear to me...I agree someone plots matches a bit similar to others (I didn't think I ever steal any writer's work...I respect everyone's hardwork and efforts they put)

But she literally copied my style, my plot a bit and friend's plot.....basically mixing and fixing to write a novel
*clapping*

Short stories is now common in wattapad *but not everyone steals or copies your work shamelessy*

I'm lashing out because one side she's saying she did *She copied my style and pattern and other side she's proving herself innocent*

What to say when I saw the *hungama and all* writers did in wattapad even you copied a word from them.

My very close friend faces the same...it was purely a coincident still she stopped that story in the middle.
*she respected her decision*

It doesn't cost anything if you ask the person directly....
Inspiration or motivation jo bhi tha....atleast puch toh leti...meine tax thodi lagaya tha?

Aaj mere sath hua kl kisi aur ke sath hua toh?

I believe every writer's writing pattern is different *not plots or concepts* but the way they write.

I adore my writing style and dare to copy it.....It's my hardwork, effort, creativity, imagination and thoughts.

"Kisi ko bhi bura lagega agar aap usse uska andaaz hi chura le"

PS: Do report me guys if you found my work or writing style in other's work.
Copyright naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai....

Sorry for wasting your time but what to do this thing is not tolerable also.

I will not tolerate this further or consequences will be worse.
*I don't like to say things twice*

*Picture says alot....I believe*

Love,
Dazzling_glitter ♥️