4)✈️

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Aur kitni dur chalna padega?" He asked in exhausted tone.

(How far we have to walk?)

"Bas aane hi wala hai" she replied in bubbly tone.

(It's just coming)

"But hum kabse chal rhe hai, tumne toh 5 minute ka bola tha but hum pichle 15 minutes se chal hi rhe hai" he added in irritated tone.

(But we have walking for how long, You've told me about 5 minutes but we have been walking for the last 15 minutes)

They have arrived 15 minutes back but for reaching salim uncle's address they have to go from the streets through walking only.

"Lijiye....Hum aagye, wahi hai chacha ki dukan" Pointing at an ancient small store 'Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry'
She says.

(We've reached.....that's uncle's store
'Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry')

"Kyaa? Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry, tum mujhe sahi jagah toh lekar aayi ho na?" Looking at her, he asked her in questioning tone as not believing his eyes.

(What? Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry, Have you brought me at the right place?)

"Han..hann....yahi hai, dekhiye chacha ki cycle aur 2 autos bhi hai wahan, hum bilkul sahi jagah aaye hai" saying this she dragged him towards the shop even after his lots of pleading.

(Yes..yes..this is the place, see uncle's cycle and 2 autos were also there we've come to the right place)

The autos were in worst condition and rusted and cycle needed a repairing he mentally scold and beat himself that why at first place he agreed to come here.

***********

JPNA Laundry:

The store was very ancient, dull and small. Paint was worned out, floor was dirty, fan was making an annoying sound and there was only one washing machine which was making loud noises, the hangers were of poor quality and broken, the chairs were in creaky condition, buckets were in half broken condition and detergent were stinking badly.

He only noticed an old man working there and not other 7 workers as she described him. The old man was facing his back to them and was busy in hanging some clothes in the hanger.

This was all beyond his imagination. He mentally cursed himself for several times for coming here.
Not wanting to stand for a minute in this old shop but still he gatheres some courage and asked "Ahem...ahemm...excuse me! Salim chacha?" he said in firmed tone

excuse me! Salim chacha?" he said in firmed tone