Sky full of Stars ⭐ (★)

Ik rait ka sehra hoon main,

Baarish ki fiza hai tu,

Aadha likha ik khat hoon main,

Aur uss khat ka pata hai tu❣️

✿✿◎❀❀❀❀◎✿✿

Dressed in her floral bridal attire she was looking like an angel. Her lehnga is ornamented with golden embroidery and intricate designs, making an eye-catching and exquisite piece of work. Her light makeup gives a complex to her fair skin well and her jewelry adds more elegance and royalty to her looks.

 Her light makeup gives a complex to her fair skin well and her jewelry adds more elegance and royalty to her looks

She was crying continuously while he was just silent observing her every now and then through her veil. Even though they were seated in his ac car still he was sweating badly probably because of the person seated beside him.

After few minutes her cry subsidied making his crazy heart beats normal.
Ignoring his attention from her he starts checking some mails when he feels some weight on his shoulder.

Looking his sideways he lost all his senses after seeing her whose veil raised a little up revealing her pink cherry lips while she was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder probably because of continuous crying.

Unknowingly he starts admiring her mostly her lips. He wanted to bite it then and there only but he controlled his desires.

When they reached, he whispered "wake up, we reached" in her ears making her groan in sleep which makes him chuckle.

"Hinaya"

"Hinaya"

"Hinaya"

"Maa sone do na" she muttered in her sleep with a pout and snuggles more into him, making his heartbeat crazy.

(Mom let me sleep)

"But I'm not your bed" hearing new voice her eyes snapped open and she looked at her side revealing her husband and how she was sleeping on him like a log.