Because of you ☘️ (★)

Ye chand bhi pheeka,

galiyan sooni...

Mannatein meri kya usne suni 💕

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

She was nearly in the state of sleeping when his car honk made her awake. She looked at the gaint wall clock hanging in the wall of lavish living hall which was showing 1 am.

She signed while getting up from the dinning chair for reheating the food.
No matter how much late he comes 'Farishta' never make his beloved son sleep without food.

"Aaj itni jaldi aane ki wajah?" She taunts him who was sitting on the dining table while waiting for food to be served.

(The reason for coming so early today?)

"Ammi jaan" just his sweet coated words was enough to melt her like ice cream in sun.

"Kl se intezaar nhi karungi" she added in warning tone making him chuckle inwards as he very well knows his mom's nature.

(I will not wait from tomorrow)

"Jaisa aap kahein" he replied sweetly making her melt again.

(As you say)

«●»«●»«●»«●»«●»«●»

After dinner she goes to sleep while he goes to the garden to catch some fresh air as his work load was giving him only stress, he was breathing fresh air when his eyes noticed someone, her hazel brown long hairs was enough to recognize him that who was she, as she was facing her back to him and busy in gazing at the moon.

"Ahem ahem" he fakes cough to draw her attention who was busy in looking at the moon and not him.

"Aap soyi nhi?" Seeing those grey cold eyes she hurriedly turns to go but his next words stop her.

(Haven't you sleep?)

"Apne kaam se kaam rkhein" though it was rude but he was used to her scolding.

(Mind your own business)

"Aise baat krte hai bado se?" He scolds her making her hazelnut doe eyes drifted to him who was glaring at her.

(This is how we talk to adults?)

"Aur aap jaise bade tameezdaar hai" she mimicked him while looking at other side.

(Like you respect everyone)

"Ek maafi toh mangi nhi jaati aur tameez sikhane chale" she add while looking at him piercing eyes making him confused.

(Can't apologize but teaching me respect)

"Maafi?" He asked in confusion what she was talking about.