7)💕

Teri aankhon mein dikhta jo pyar mujhe,

Meri aankhon mein bhi tujhe dikhta hai kya 🦋

○○○○○○○○○○

(Lot of you, got confused in last update......so let me clear your all confusions in this update 😊)

✩✩✩✩

"Kuch hua hai kya?" Hetal asked while helping her in taking out the pins from her dupatta.

(Anything happened?)

"Nhi" her minds was clouded with various thoughts making her senses blocked completely.

(No)

"Woh badal gya hai ab" indirectly she tries to convince her daughter making her shocked.

(He's changed now)

"Maa, aap nhi samjh rhi" tooking out her earrings, she replied furiously.

(Mom, you're not understanding it)

"Beta, tum nhi samjh rhi" hetal added while holding her hands.

(Dear, you're not understanding)

"He is perfect for you, haan krdo shaadi ke liye" ground slipped underneath her after listening her mom's word.

(Say yes to his alliance)

"Maa" she cried while sitting on the floor with a loud thud.

"Mei bilkul thik keh rhi hoon, tum hi zid pr aadi hui ho" hetal's voice was little harsh making her eyes more teary.

(I'm saying right, you're getting adamant)

◎◎◎✩✩◎◎◎

"Aanav"

"Aanavvv"

"Aannaavvvvv"

"Kya hua? Kahin pr bombarding hui hai kya?" Getting up from the bed, he asked in sleepy yet concerned tone while looking at his mom.

(What happened? Has bombarding happened anywhere?)

"Subah hogyi hai! Pankhe saaf krne hai" she said while snatching the comforter away from him.

(It's morning! Have to clean the fans)

"Maa, ek army wale se ab aap ghar ke pankhe saaf karwaengi?" He replied in disheartened tone.

(Mother, will you clean the fans of the house with an army person?)

"Army wale ghar ke kaam nhi krte kya?" Her reply makes him mum.