5)✈️

"Please chacha, mujhe maat maro, mei yahi so jaauga

"Please chacha, mujhe maat maro, mei yahi so jaauga....I'm sorry" he wakes up from his horror dream at the middle of the night, sweating badly. He sits on his bed, took 1 glass of water from his side table and glupped in one go.

(Uncle I'm sorry, don't beat me, I'll sleep here only)

"Ohhh....god phir se wahi sapna" he mumbled.

(Oh god again the same dream)

It's been a whole week to that incident and still he wakes up at night because of salim chacha as his face still haunt him in sleep also.

Today unwilling he agreed to go with his sister Ananya to some of her friend's marriage function to save himself from her tantrums.

Sitting in the corner of the hall he was waiting for his sister who was busy in gossiping and cracking lame jokes with her friends in bride's room totally forgetting about her brother. He called her again and again but she was too busy in gossiping that didn't noticed his calls.

He was getting bored there because it's an unknown place from him and he doesn't know anyone there. To kill some time he starts playing games in his phone when he heard some familiar feminine voice. On looking at that direction he noticed her who was looking just like an angel.

"Minahail" he whispered.

"Bhaiya yeh kaisi pani puriyan de rhe hai ap? Thoda aur tikkha banao" she said while eating.

(What kind of pani puri you are giving it to me? Make it a little more spicy)

"Nhi.....aur tikkha banao" she further added.

(No..make it more spicy)

The pani puri bhaiya asked her in scared tone "Ab thik hai madam?"

(Now it is okay madam?)

"Nhi...aur tikkha banao bhaiya" she added.

(No...make it more spicy)

He was busy in admiring her when he feels someone is tapping his denims. He looked down and sees a small cute girl.

"Ohh.....uncle....meri miss ko ghoorna band kro" furiously she said.

(Uncle don't stare my miss)

"Beta mei uncle nhi hoon...call me bhaiya.....aur MISS?" he replied while patting her chubby cheeks.

(Don't call me uncle..call me brother and Miss?)

"Han meri miss.....jihne ap lafango ki tarah ghoor rhe the abhi" she said while glaring him.

(Yes my miss whom you're staring like a caddish)