2)⭐

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

He kissed near her lips making her breathe stop. He slowly moved towards her lips and in blink of seconds he crashed his lips on hers, he doesn't wanted to kiss her without permission but at that time everything fits soo perfect that he can't control his desires.

"Maafi milegi mujhe, apka dil dukhane ke liye?" After breaking the kiss he whispered in her ears making her blushed.

(Will I get apologized for making your heart's hurt?)

"Boliye?" He again asked her while looking at her lovingly while she was just shying like hell.

(Say?)

"Jii" she replied while still looking down.

(Yes)

"Nazarein mila kr kaha kre" lifting her chin he made her look at him and whispered near her lips making her shiver.

(Look at me while saying)

"J...jii" she replied while looking at him who was starting her lips.

"Ijazat hai?" He again whispered while she just closed her eyes in shyness.

(Should I?)

Tooking it as approval he again crashed his lips on hers while picking up in his arms and lying down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

He was kissing her passionately when he feels something strange, breaking the kiss he looked at her who was now sleeping while clutching his shirt.

Kissing on the forehead, he switched off the lights and pulled her in his arms while she was in deep slumber probably got tired by today's event.

He wakes up early because of feeling something on him. He lazily opened his eyes to look what it is but got freeze after seeing the scene infront of his eyes. She was on the top of him still in deep sleep. Slowly putting her on her side he called her "Hinaya".

"Hinaya uthe" he again called her while caressing her cheeks.

(Wake up Hinaya)

"Uthe subah hogyi hai" he whispered in her ears while she was snoring cutely.

(Wake up it's morning)

"Meri jaan uth bhi jaayein" he whispered while kissing her cheeks.

(Get up my life)

"Sone do na maa" she stirred in sleep while turning and grabbing his shirt in the process making him lay on top of her.

(Let me sleep mom)

"Mrs. Hinaya Vansh Khurana" he said while putting few hairs strands behind her ear and making her flinch in sleep.

She quickly opened her eyes only to see him in top of her and then her hand on his shirt. She blinked her eyes twice just to reassure whatever she sees is true or not.