4)⭐

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Hello" she said hesitantly seeing unknown number calling at her night.

"Koun?" She asked after getting no response but deep inside she was hoping for his response.

(Who?)

"Hello" she again asked but still didn't get any reply.

"Hi..naya" she was going to cut the call when he heard his voice, his husband's voice after 3 months. In 3 months he didn't contact her for once while she always waits for him and his call.

"Hinaya" this time he said a little bit louder but get disheartened after listening her sob.

"Roo kyu rhi hai aap?" He asked while getting panicked and nervous.

(Why are you crying?)

"Ab aayi apko meri yaad?" She scolds him badly while wiping her tears as they were flowing continuously.

(You remember me now?)

"Bolein" She added while he was just controlling himself from breaking down.

(Tell me)

"Meri jaan, yaad toh har pal kiya hai apko" he replied while she got only tingling sensation in her body and automatically her cheeks become crimson.

(My darling, have remember you every moment)

"Mera dil janta hai, kaise bitaye hain yeh pal apke baigar" he added while her heart skipped for a moment.

(My heart knows how I spent those moment without you)

"Vansh" after few minutes when remain silent claming their heartbeat, when she called him in her sweet voice making him crazy to meet her as soon as possible.

"Haan, meri jaan" he replied immediately.

"Aap kab aayenge?" She asked him making him mum.

(When will you come,n)

"Bolein?" She again asked but didn't get any reply.

(Tell me?)

"Vansh" she called him but still didn't get any response.

"Van.." she again called him but call get disconnected making her break and in no time again her eyes starts getting wet.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩