5)🌻

Door Hoke Bhi Har Lamha

Tu Mere Paas Hota Hai 🌹

○○○○○○○○○○○

Standing near the window, she was staring blankly at the moon through the glass window. Today even the moon was looking dull just like her life. She never imagined that one day her life takes such a drastic step in just three hours.

In just three hours, she got married with someone whom she didn't knew well. In just three hours, her whole life changes, her dreams changes, her parents changes.

She didn't even know why he agreed to married her at first place as she was definitely not his type. She was feeling herself as burden for everyone especially herself. She was cursing herself for causing pain in everyone's life especially her parents.

But deep inside she was thanking him for accepting her and saving her for falling down, saving her for her cruel step mom.

"Sifah" she was so engrossed in herself that didn't realized when he comes inside the room making her nervous.

"Khana khaa lein" he added while setting the table with food.

(Have your food)

"Humara mann nhi hai" she replied while again looking at the moon making him hurt a bit.

(I do not feel like eating)

"Khana khaa lein" he said while standing behind her making her whole body shiver.

(Have your food)

"Humara mann nhi" she replied the same while lone tear escaped fromher eyes.

(I don't want to)

"Apne shohar ki baat nhi manegi aap?" He asked while softly touching her arm and making her turned towards him.

(Don't you listen your husband?)

"Aadhil, hume maaf krdein" she mumbled while sobbing making him panicked.

(Aadhil, forgive me)

"Kya hua?" He asked her who was now sobbing with hiccups making him worried.

(What happened?)

"Hum...humari...wajah se yeh sab hua" she wobbled while crying like a baby making her adore more.

(It all happened because of me)

"Hume maloom nhi tha humari begum jaan itna roti hai" pulling her closer, he wipes her tears softly making her eyes widened.

(I didn't know, my wife cries so much)

"Khush hain iss nikkah se?" She asked with curious eyes while looking at him deeply.