1) Key to my heart ❤️ (★)

Subah se shaam tak lamhe,

Baahon mein teri guzaarun,

Chehra tera saamne rakh ke,

Iss dil mein aaj utaarun ❤️

○◎○○○○◎◎◎◎◎○○○○○◎○

The sun had completed its tour for the day and sank lower in the sky, draining away the light and giving way to the velvety dark night, the faintest of light shone through the leaves and soon it grew dark. It was a cool, windy night and the swaying of trees and rustling of leaves could be heard but not seen as the encompassing darkness had blotted out all the faintest light, making the night more calm and composed and there she was leaving world behind, totally engrossed in reading her novel while sitting on the swing in her home's garden, when someone interrupts her from behind.

 It was a cool, windy night and the swaying of trees and rustling of leaves could be heard but not seen as the encompassing darkness had blotted out all the faintest light, making the night more calm and composed and there she was leaving world be...

"Bhaise raat ko padhai nhi krti" a
man of about 27 years old said to the girl mischievouly.

(Buffalos don't study at night)

"Meine kisi hathi se advise nhi
mangi" the girl fiercely repiled back while turning her back to him.

(I don't ask advice from elephant)

"Ab bhaiso ko advise dene mei kaisi sharm" chucklingly he said while standing in front of her, making her raise her brows.

(Why being shy in advising buffalos)

"Ab hathi bhi gyan dene lage" she instantly replied him while getting up to go.

(Now elephants also give advices)

"Yeh hathi hai hi bhot smart" grabbing her wrist from going away, he said while raising his collars.

(This elephant is very smart)

"Accha?" She annoyingly replied him while freeding herself from his tight grip.

(Really?)