7)🌹

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

As his dad leaves the room. Natasha comes to the room while locking it properly.

"Thank you daddy" she said while hugging his dad tightly making him choked.

"Meri beti ki khushi se badhkar aur kuch nhi" he replied while breaking their hug and grinning ear to ear.

(Nothing more than my daughter's happiness)

"Love you dad" she said happily making his dad smile also.

"Love you beta" he replied while kissing her forehead.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Meher was busy in her boutique as soo much work was pending. She was soo engrossed in herself that didn't noticed that someone was standing behind her.

"Toh yahan kaam krti ho tum" the person said from behind making her startled.

(So you work here)

"Chote logo ki pasand" she further taunted while touching her prepared clothes like a dirt.

(Small people choice)

"Yeaw...koun pehnta hoga aise bekar kapde?" she said more like insulting.

(Yeaw, Who would wear such useless clothes)

"Tum jaa sakti ho" gaining some courage meher replied while again got busy in her work as it was break time and two of her staff were gone for lunch but she stays back to complete the pending work.

(You can go now)

"Tum bolne bhi lag gyi?" She said harshly while pushing her badly making her stumble.

(You started speaking too?)

"Jao yahan se" balancing herself she replied while looking at her.

(Go from here)

"Tumhe toh mei" she was going to slap her when someone stops her hand in between.

(To you..)

"Vivan tum?" Seeing him she got panicked as he saw her true color, bullying her love.

"L.E.A.V.E" he nearly shouts at her making her shiver while hugging meher sideways.

He just comes to take her on a lunch date as he knew she was starving while doing her pending work.

"Vi..van yeh acchi ladki nhi hai" she said innocently with fake tears.

(She is not the right girl)

"Tum....iske...sath ka..kabhi k..khush nhi reh sakte" she added while crying hard.

(You can never be happy with her)