5)💕

Tu nahi magar teri yaad hai,

Tu meri zameen aasman hai 🌹

○○○○○○○○○○○

She didn't wanted to go in that house which holds only hurting memories but her old friendship came in between making her helpless and week.

"Jana zaroori nhi hai" hetal said while looking at her confused state.

(Not necessary to go there)

"Dosti nibhani bhi toh zaroori hai" she chuckles while grabbing her dupatta from the bed.

(Friendship is also important)

"Aaj hi toh aayi ho" she knew her daughter state and didn't want to make her suffer again.

(You just arrived today)

"Isliye jana bhi zaroori hai" sayyesha replied while deep inside she was herself nervous and panicked.

(So it is important to go)

"Sanaya rukne ko zaroor kahegi" hetal added making sayyesha stiff for a moment.

(Sanaya will definitely stop you)

"Hmm" she purposely ignored her mom while tying her hairs properly.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Sayyesha" seeing her bestfriend after years she jumped in happiness while hugging her tightly.

"I missed you" her voice was hoarse, feels like she was going to time any time.

"Isliye toh jaldi aagyi" she replied while breaking their hug. Three days are still left for the wedding rituals but sanaya's every day pleading melts sayyesha heart.

(That's why came early)

"Aur koi boyfriend wagarh?"  It was evening and both were in garden talking their heart out when suddenly sanaya asked her who was sipping coffee.

(Any boyfriend?)

"Matlb?" She narrowed her eyes at sanaya while maintaining a normal face.

(Meaning?)

"Shaadi ke bare.." she herself didn't want to see her bestfriend and brother in pain. She knew whatever aanav did was wrong but he was guilty for his act.

(About marriage)

"Tumne dresses li?" Sayyesha deliberately diverted the topic making sanaya nod with a blush.

(Have you got the dresses?)

"Tum dekhogi?" She added with a grin while getting up from the chair and dragging her towards her room.