7)🌻

Neendon ke bina khaab sa tu,

Mere rubaroo kaise bata 💓

○○○○○○○○○○

"Aadhil" she called him who was lying beside her while caging her tightly in his grip.

"Aadhil" she again called him while tracing his sharp features as he was sleeping soundly like a baby.

"Haseen" she mumbled while looking at his features, she was glad that god gifted him such a handsome yet protective husband.

(Beautiful)

"Lekin aapse kaam" he mumbled back making her eyes popped out from it's socket.

(Not more than you)

"Aap jaag rhe the?" She said in embarrassing tone while hiding her face in his chest.

(You're awake?)

"Jii" he mumbled while making her looked at him.

"Hume jane dein" she requested while trying to get out of his grip as his loving gaze was racing her heart.

(Let me go)

"Bhabhi jaan" zahra knocked the door making both startled, he loosened his grip around her making her run immediately.

(Sister in law)

"Bhai jaan" she again knocked while sifah opened the door in hurry.

"Ammi jaan bula rhi hai apko" she said while eyeing her first then aadhil.

(Mom is calling you)

◎✩◎

"Sab khairyat beta?" His mom asked while cutting vegetables for dinner.

(Are you fine dear?)

"Jii ammi" she replied while helping her in cutting vegetables making zenab smile.

(Yes mom)

"Khaana mei bana lungi, tum jao beta" she added while snatching knife from sifah.

(I'll prepare food, you go dear)

"Aap kyu akele banyengi aami?" Somehow her words touches zenab's heart making it swelled with happiness.

(Why will you be prepare alone?)

"Hum sath mei banyenge" she said while putting vessel on the stove.

(We will prepare it together)

"Sifah" she was searching for ingredients when suddenly zenab turned her and kissed her forehead making her emotional.

"Allah tumhe humesa khush rkhe" wiping her tears she continued while hugging her.