5) ❤️

○○○◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎○○○

○○○◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎○○○

She was crying hysterically from so long making him worried. He gives her his handkerchief but she refuses.
"Aj ke liye itni baarish kaafi hai" he said while looking lovingly as they both were going to his house as a new married couple.

(That's enough rain for today)

"Tumhe mazak sujh rha hai iss waqt" furiously she replied while wiping her tears and the car's driver suppressed his smile looking at their cute fight.

(You are joking right now)

Holding her hand full of heena he said  while looking directly into her eyes  "Nhi, I'm very serious".

"Huhh" she jerked his hands.

"I'm always very serious for you" again holding her hands he said.

"Dikh rha hai woh" again jerking his hands she replied while plucking one flower from the bouquet and throws at him.

(It is showing)

"Oouch....mara toh maat kro"  he said while protesting and grabbing the bouquet from her.

(Don't beat me)

"Sukhr karo phool se mara bas" she replied while eyeing him.

(Be happy that I only throw flower at you)

"Mujhe jaise handsome pr log phool hi phekte hai" he said while sitting more closer to her.

(People throw flowers at handsome people like me)

"Huhh...ayee bade handsome" maintaing some distance she replied while looking outside the car's window.

(Handosme....my foot)

"Dekho ab toh apne pati ki bezzati maat kro" he whispered slowly in her ears making her aware that driver is seeing everything and later says all this to mom.

(Don't berate your husband)

"Abhi maine shuru hi kahan kia hai" giving him glare she replied while he chooses to stay silent or this will lead to some serious problem.