Perfectly Matched 👫 (✩)

Khayalon ka shehar,

Khayalon ka shehar,

Tu jaane tere hone se hi aabaad hai,

Hawayein haq mein,

Wohi hai aate jaate jo tera
naam le ❤️

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

At early in the morning he wakes up in a panic state with a noise of a girl who was shouting continuously.

"Subah subah itna shor machana zaroori hai kya?" opening his glass window he shouts at the girl who was fighting with someone downstairs.

(Is it necessary to make so much noise in the morning?)

"Dekhiye mujhse tameez se baat kariye pehle toh ap" looking at his direction she replied him confidently while the man honk again "Ap apni car side kariye mujhe late horha hai" the person in the car said in hurry while honking and watching his wat...

"Dekhiye mujhse tameez se baat kariye pehle toh ap" looking at his direction she replied him confidently while the man honk again "Ap apni car side kariye mujhe late horha hai" the person in the car said in hurry while honking and watching his watch again and again.

(Listen first talk to me with respect)
(Please side your car i'm getting late)

"Dikh nhi rha apko shifting horhi hai thoda waqt lagega" she said while helping the workers to carry her luggage.

(Can't see shifting is going on it will take some time)

"Mei office ke liye late horha hoon" coming out of his car he shouts at her again.

(I'm getting late for office)

"Dekhiye kabhi kabhi office late bhi jana chahiye" advising him she replied making him more furious.

(See sometimes you should go to office late)

Meanwhile the guy at upstairs shouts at her more loudly this time "Hogyi tum dono ki ladai toh sone do mujhe".

(You two fought then let me sleep)

"Toh aap jakar soye na" looking at his direction she replied while lifting bag from her car.