6)💞

◎◎◎◎◎●●●●◎◎◎◎◎

◎◎◎◎◎●●●●◎◎◎◎◎

Present:

"Zishan" she hugged him while sitting on his lap who was busy in typing something on his laptop making his heart flutter.

"Kya hua?" He asked her softly while closing his laptop and looking at her as today they were alone with nimra and yusuf as everyone was gone for some function.

(What happened?)

"Nimra" she replied softly while making circles on his shirt.

"Kya kiya nimra ne?" He asked curiously while pulling her closer.

(What did Nimra do?)

"Hume TV dekhne nhi de rhi" she stated sadly while her eyes starts getting moistened.

(She didn't allowed me to watch TV)

"Isme itni naraaz hone wali konsi baat hai?" He asked softly while hugging her tightly.

(What's so annoying about this?)

"Humare favorite hero ki movie thi isliye" she mumbled against his chest making him chuckle at her cute antiques.

(It's my favorite hero movie that's why)

"Hum nimra se baat krenge, aap pareshan naa hoye" he replied while caressing her cheeks making her jump in happiness.

(I'll talk to Nimra, do not get upset)

"Toh chalein" getting up from his lap she said with shining eyes.

(Let's go)

"Kahan?" He asked confusingly making her frown.

(Where?)

"Abhi toh apne kaha na nimra se baat krenge, toh chalein phir" she reminded his words and pulled him to get up.

(Right now you said that you will talk to Nimra, so let's go then)

"Abhi chalna hai?" He asked confusingly making her frown again.

(Have to go now?)

"Zishan" she whined like a kid while dragging him to the entrance even after his denial.

"Pehle jootiyan pehan lein" stopping him, he made her wear slippers making her frown.

(Wear slippers first)

"Jootiyan se itni mohobaat thi toh nikkah bhi inse hi krlete" She mumbled loudly making him looked at her who was huffing and puffing in anger.

(If you had so much love for slippers, why not marry them?)

"Krleta agar aap nhi hoti toh" he replied while pinching her cheeks making her blush.

(I would have done it if you were not here)